Euro Master MT5
Euro Master is an advanced, fully automated Expert developed to trade with EURUSD. Experts use unique artificial intelligence technology for market analysis to find the best entry points. EA contains self-adaptive market algorithms with reinforcement learning elements. Reinforcement machine learning differs from supervised learning in a way that it does not need labelled input/output pairs to be present, and it does not need sub-optimal actions to be explicitly corrected. Instead it focuses on finding a balance between exploration (of uncharted territory) and exploitation (of current knowledge). Experts showed stable results on EURUSD in the 2004-2020 period. No dangerous methods of money management used, no martingale, no grid or hedge. Suitable for any broker conditions.
Price: $250 3 of 10 copies left at this price
Next price $350
(When you buy a Euromaster you get a bonus EA Firestarter) >>> https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/6275
- Working symbol EURUSD
- Working Timeframe: M5
- Min deposit: $100
- No martingale, grid, hedge or other dangerous methods of money management are used
- Hard stop loss and take profit for each position
- Not sensitive to broker conditions
- Easy to install
- AutoLot (Percent of Depo for Deal) - Automatic lot calculation in percents of deposit
- Fix Lot (if 0 then Auto) - Fix lot
- Hour to Open a Trade - Start hour to open trades
- Minute to Open a Trade - Start minute to open trades
- Comments - Comments
- Magic - Magic number
- Trailing On Off - Trailing stop on/off
- Trailing Start - Trailing start in points
- Trailing From - Trailing from in points
- Trailing Step - Trailing step in points
- Take Profit - Take Profit in points
- Stop Loss - Stop Loss in points
- Before you buy Euro Master Expert Adviser please be aware of the risks involved.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (EA could also make losses).
- The backtests shown (e.g. in screenshots) are highly optimized to find the best parameters but therefore results cannot be transferred to live trading.
- This strategy will always use a stop loss, but still execution of the SL depends on your broker.