Doji Finder Indicator MT5
In the settings, you can also set the possibility of signaling and the colors of the arrows on the chart.
- History - the period of the chart history (the number of previous candles) where to search for the previous Doji signal candles;
- MinLongShadowPercent - minimum length of the candlestick shadow (the longer the candlestick shadow, the better the reversal signal, but fewer signals), 1-99%;
- MaxCandleBodyPercent - the maximum length of the candlestick body (the larger the candlestick body, the less similar it is to Doji and the weaker the reversal), 0.1% - 20%;
- CountLastCandles - the number of previous candles in one direction before the Doji reversal (1-10);
- MinCandleLenghtPercent - the minimum length of the Doji candlestick in percentage to several previous ones (0 = off, 1-200%);
- EnableAlert - enable or disable an alert when a Doji signal appears at the close of the last candle;
- ArrowBuyColor - arrow color when a buy signal appears;
- ArrowSellColor - arrow color when a sell signal appears.
- IndicatorBarsThickness - change the thickness of the indicator lines (0 - bars of the same size are drawn, depending on the timeframe).
There is a trading advisor for automated trading based on this indicator: