Order Block Breaker Indicator MT5
MT4 Version Available Here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/46295/
Optional FREE dashboard to monitor ALL pairs and timeframes here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/60880
Telegram for strategy & Indicator help: https://t.me/breakertrader_chat
Become a Breaker Trader and profit from market structure changes as price reverses.
The order block breaker indicator identifies when a trend or price move is approaching exhaustion and ready to reverse. It alerts you to changes in market structure which typically occur when a reversal or major pullback are about to happen.
The indicator identifies breakouts and price momentum. Every time a new high is formed near a possible exhaustion point the indicator draws in the last order block responsible for creating that high. It will then trail the order block along with price as it moves. It then alerts you when price shifts the opposite direction and breaks through that order block, creating a new market structure and start of a possible reversal in trend or major pullback.
Order blocks are the last opposite coloured candle before the highs/lows are created and when price breaks back down below these key areas it is a sign of a likely short or long term reversal in trend.
- Alerts you to changes in market structure at key exhaustion points
- Automatically draws in order blocks as price approaches exhaustion levels
- View order blocks & breakers from higher timeframes (i.e H4 order blocks on M15 chart)
- Trails the order block behind price as moves continue in one direction to alert you the best reversal entries
- Changes colour to a solid block to show when breaks in market structure have occurred.
- Integrated pop-up and email alerts built in
Strategy & How To Trade With The Order Block Breaker Indicator
When a breaker block occurs you have two options.
- Look left! Is there a supply/demand or support/resistance level that we're turning at. Market structure shifts (reversals) usually occur when price is retesting an old level or a stop hunt has just happened above that support or resistance level.
- Consult a higher time frame to see if there is an area of support/resistance we are turning at. As above changes in market structure will often happen on lower time frames when at major levels on a higher time frame.
If the above conditions are met simply place a trade in the direction of the break.
You can add additional indicators as validation or use this indicator to add further validation to your existing indicators or strategy!
Stop Loss and Take Profit
Your stop should always go just above the most recent high or below the most recent low. If the breaker is correctly identifying a shift in market structure price will rarely move back above/below the most recent peak. The size of your stop will be dependent on how aggressive the last move to create the recent high was.
Take profit is up to the individual but using a 1.5:1 or 2:1 risk to reward is easily achievable. Entering 2 trades and having one trail along with price just above/below new order blocks as they are drawn on the chart can achieve 5:1 and higher risk reward.
Download the free demo to use in the strategy tester and see how it works.
See how big some of the moves are after the breaker triggers!
- Number of breakers to show - Choose the number of old breakers to leave on the chart. Useful for trading retests of old breakers which occur regularly.
- Use candle wicks to left - Include the wicks of candles to the left of the order block candle. Wicks are important and form part of the order block regularly.
- Agressive mode - Choose to trade only major exhaustion signals or short terms reversals and pullbacks also. More breakers, more opportunities.
- Breaker block colours - Choose a colour scheme to suit your charts.
- Yesterdays high/low only alerts - Only receive alerts when price is outside yesterdays high or low. Perfect for scalpers and lower time frame traders. Often indicates a stop hunt or major exhaustion reversal may be happening.
- Weekly high/low only alerts - Only receive alerts when price is outside last weeks high or low. Great for longer time frames like H1 and H4 traders. Often considered the best and most reliable time frames to use.
- Pop-up, email & push alerts - Controls the alert options you would like to receive.