The EA's strategy is based on candlestick patterns and levels, in addition, to enter the market, an author's filter is used based on the analysis of volumes by time intervals. Each trade has a TakeProfit and StopLoss. No averaging, martingale and scalping strategies are used. The Expert Advisor performs well on several pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD.
Working TimeFrame - any. The EA takes data from all timeframes.
The minimum deposit is $ 500 per currency pair, when using four currency pairs, $ 1000. I recommend using 4 pairs to diversify and reduce drawdown.
- · PercentEquity – The Expert Advisor closes all deals upon reaching% of equity
- · AutoEquity – After a losing trade, the advisor automatically increases the volume of subsequent trades until the balance is restored (Not recommended)
- · Slippage – Slippage parameters
- · TradeOnePosition – Trade with one order
- · StopLoss - StopLoss Level
- · TakeProfit - TakeProfit Level
- · Magic - Magic Advisor
- · Trall - TalingStop
- · TrallStep – Step TraligStop
- · MinLot - Minimum volume
- · MaxLot - Maximum volume
- · Fixlot –Fixed lot trading
- · Risk – Trading volume from balance in%
- · MaxSpread – Spread protection