It was created to enter only the best trade among all currencies, when the direction is very predictable 📈
▶ Join Telegram channel : https://t.me/s/Raptor_EA to ensure we have same trades.
Don't trust backtests around ⛔ Only buy if low risk live signal 💚 https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/907688
MT4 version : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/60247
✔ 1 trade at a time, following trend, small stoploss. Not trading news and holidays
✔ No martingale, "smart recovery", averaging, grid. Those methods kill traders 🏴☠️
✔ Signal with my own money and frequent trades shows maximum reliability rated by MQL5
Happy users wrote kind reviews on Raptor MT5, join us 🙏
Often, backtests are different from reality. Why it happens ?
Nowadays, if you test a MT5 EA in every ticks based on real ticks with datas imported from Dukascopy, you can't be much different from real.
So why some EA still loose although very profitable in backtest and why it won't happen with Raptor ?
The reason is simple : not enough trades to make statistics.
Sometimes you have more than 1000 trades so you think everything is fine. Wait... Look at stoploss, if it's more than 50 pips just run away it's not enough trades at all.
Some EAs even use 200 or 300 pips Stoploss. It's a total nonsense, you have trades running for days without any control, money management and with news exposure.
Larger are the stops, more trades you need to make correct statistics so you will likely be disappointed. Raptor use only 33 pips SL and 12,4 TP 👌
Backtest analysis :
Professionnal risk management is the key.
1 trade a day with short holding time show it's no luck.
3 H only holding time with accurate entries helps Raptor to avoid big news to limit your portofolio exposure.
Trading style is lovely and easy to live, say goodbye to never ending positions 🎯
Maximum drawdown during last 5 years with 10000 EUR BalancePerLot is only 12 %.
Sharpe ratio of 0,30 is the best way to see trading quality (more than 1000 trades is better than 100 trades). Never go with sharpe ratio < 0.10 ⚠
Backtest and attach Raptor 🦖 to EURUSD M15
Set Pairs parameter to EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDJPY,USDCAD,NZDUSD,AUDUSD,USDCHF with the syntax of your broker
Minimum deposit :100 EUR
Input Parameters comments are also in the EA
- startTime and endTime - Hour to start and stop trading, in GMT+2
- FridayEndTime - Hour to stop opening new trades at Friday, in broker time zone. If positions are still opened, there is a hard stop just before market closing.
- Pairs - Pairs to trade separated by comma. Use exact syntax of your broker. Default EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDJPY,USDCAD,NZDUSD
- BalancePerLot - Set the balance to have to trade 1 full lot. For 2 % risk per trade use 15000 EUR as my signal
- CommissionPerLotForBacktest - Only used for Backtest. Set your broker's ECN account commission
- TP - TakeProfit in pips. Don't modify default settings without backtesting first.
- SL - Stoploss in pips. Don't modify default settings without backtesting first.
- MaxNbStoploss- Stop trading for today after this number of looses
- AvoidBigNews - Do not trade big news - Default true
- SpreadFilter - Choose max spread to open a trade. For EURUSD, a 10 SpreadFilter is 1 pip
- MagicNumber - If you want to open more than one graph with Raptor EA, choose same magic number to prevent having more than one trade at the same time
- It is recommended to use default values for all parameters
If you are not yet trading on the best broker of the world, register here : http://icmarkets.com/?camp=55032
No extra commissions if you use my link, this is a free way to support Raptor 🦖
Don't hesitate to send me a private message, always happy to answer :
Whatsapp / Telegram at +33620572486 for fast answer
Try the free demo, Raptor is best performing now and have very robust performance in the past !
If you want to compare your tests with mine, check "Bars" value from backtest. If your value is much lower, you have poor history quality.
Broker datas are not enough to backtest, you have to import data from a third party provider. Mine is Dukascopy and you can download with Tickstory.
- Added USDCHF and AUDUSD
- Very high sharpe ratio of 0,30, 253 000 € profits last 5 years, 1,68 profit factor and 12 % DD with 3 % risk per trade
- Removed half GBPUSD trades (poor quality)
- Removed a filter to compensate with more trades without worse quality ;
- Let the user adjust Raptor to his trading style :
If you like fast and frequent trades, set Fast Trades to true (1 H average holding time)
If you are more comfortable with 83-87 % winning positions, set Early TakeProfit to true
If you are afraid of big looses and you want to try to get maximum profit, set Early Stoploss to true
If you want to target the maximum risk reward from Raptor, let the 3 options to false and enjoy a 0,27 sharpe ratio ☺
No need to update for other users
- Mastering all majors pairs ;
- Double timeframe trend-following check ;
- Sharpe ratio increase to a very lovely 0,26
- Profit increase to 165 000 EUR for last 5 years with 10000 EUR BalancePerLot
- Drawdown lowered to 15 % only !!
Happy trading with Raptor, may happy days come in 2021
- Sharpe ratio of 0,24
- Profit factor of 1,70
- extended authorized trading time
- one trade a day with 1,64 profit factor
- Focus on major pairs ;
- Focus on market opening times ;
- Higher Takeprofit of 12 and lower stoploss of 19
- Backtest and live on EURUSD M15
- Choose hour to stop open new positions on friday
- Optimization of sharpe ratio to 0,24
- 3 trades a day
- For 20 % DD, use 10000 BalancePerLot
- Default trading hours change from 0 to 19 H (broker time)
Some comments about news filter and logs in Experts tab
Increased profit factor to 2,39 by reading a great trading book !!!
Profit, Profit factor increased and Drawdown lowered
- only 1 position at a time to ensure maximum safety.
- clever dynamic takeprofit
=> New profit factor of 3,06 !!!!!!