NQ Enhanced WPR
Simplicity and security are the foundation of the EWC. This indicator is based on WPR with one smoothed auxiliary line. The WPR line is colored indicating the moments when the CCI enters an overbought or oversold area, and the signal line shows us moments where the WPR enters the same areas. The default setting is for the WIN and WDO assets (from Brazil), but it works on all assets, just adjust the indicator as you desire.
Entries must follow certain rules, such as:
- Signal line is red and changes to yellow at the same time that the WPR crosses the signal line from bottom to top, becoming gray.
- Signal line is blue and WPR is above the signal line and becomes green.
- WPR goes below -30 and remains gray, at the same time that the signal line turns red.
- Signal line is blue and changes to yellow at the same time as the WPR crosses the signal from top to bottom, turning gray.
- Signal line is red and WPR is below the signal and becomes magenta.
- WPR goes above +30 and remains gray, at the same time that the signal line turns blue.
In addition to the options above, you can also use the level approximation or line approximation rules. Take the test and check what works for you.