Universal Custom Indicators Dashboard
This dashboard allows you to collect data on one chart from indicators installed on all charts. The received data is displayed in different colors depending on the value and the selected comparison mode. This will allow you to get all the data you need without switching between charts.
The panel can be placed in any chart subwindow. The number of indicators displayed is limited only by your screen size. You specify the number of the required buffer, the mode of comparison of values, the chart and the indicator from this chart. The selected values are saved automatically. The panel uses indicator handles, so when you change the parameters of the selected indicator, the panel will immediately display the updated results.
When deleting an indicator on the charts in use, it may be necessary to reconfigure the information panel.
The panel will be refined as necessary and using the available terminal capabilities.
Due to the peculiarities of the functions used, the utility does not work in the strategy tester.
- Amount of indicators - number of lines
- Values precision - precision of values
- Chart subwindow number (0-main) - chart window number
- Horizontal shift - horizontal offset
- Vertical shift - vertical offset
- Width of buttons - width of buttons
- Width of info labels - width of the data window
- Height of buttons & labels - height of buttons / data windows
- Vertical space between buttons - vertical space between buttons
- Horizontal space between buttons - horizontal
- Font size - font size
- Font name - font name
- Button color - color of buttons
- Button border color - border color
- Text color - text color
- Info label color - color of the values window
- Info label border color - border color
- Info label 'empty' text color - color for empty value
- Info label 'down' text color - for value down (less)
- Info label 'up' text color - for value up (more)
- Info label 'equal' text color - if values are equal
- Transparent mode - transparency mode
- Corner - anchor angle
- Indicator unique ID - a unique indicator key (for saving settings and working with objects on the chart)
- Maximum symbols on buttons - the maximum number of symbols on a button (0-auto-calculation)