FX Folio Expert Advisor is a fully automated trading system that includes a portfolio of different currency pairs, thus providing higher performance and diversified risk than trading a single currency. FX folio is ideal for long-term operation on a virtual server and does not require any modification by the user. Each currency pair only opens one position at a time secured by a moderate stop loss of a maximum of 20 pips, risky strategies are not used.
- Opens only 1 order per currency pair
- No Martingale, No Grid, No Scalping, or other High-Risk strategies
- Ready to use - no custom modification/optimization required
- Diversified portfolio
* These features reflect the current configuration and can be changed in further updates. If you not agree, do not update future versions.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have enabled MultiPairs in settings before start using the EA for live trading or backtest.
The trade management of all pairs is carried out from only one chart, therefore the EA needs to attach to only one chart EURUSD M1.
- Minimum Balance: $500
- Leverage: 1:30
- Risk per order: 0.2%
- Broker: Any Broker, Hedged MT5 account.
- VPS: It's recommended to use the EA on regular VPS
Max Spread (Point) - maximum allowed spread in points. 10 = 1 pip
Automatic Lot Size based on Risk % - auto-adjusts the lot size based on the risk % attached to the stop-loss in pips
Risk per Trade - percentage risk per trade attached to the balance. Recommended risk: 0.2 - 0.5
Fixed Lot Size - fixed trading lot size that will use when AutoLot is disabled
Show Info-Panel on Chart - hide/shown the trading performance on the chart
16 Working Pairs - if true, enabled. If false, disable for trading.
Is there or will there be an MT4 version of FX Folio?
There is no MT4 version and there won't be any in the future.
Do I need to load the EA at any specific chart symbol or timeframe to get trades on them?
Please attach the EA only on the EURUSD chart and M1 timeframe. The trade management of all pairs is carried out from only one chart.
Can I use FX Folio to trade Indices, Commodities, Stocks, or cryptos?
Not in the current version. We plan to add more symbols in the future.
Can I trade other currency pairs besides the ones listed in the settings?
Yes, just deactivate "MultiPair" in the settings and then select the symbol you want to trade. However, the trading parameters cannot be changed / optimized.
Can I carry out my own optimization for the individual currency pairs or change the input parameters?
No, it's not possible to change or optimize the input parameters.
Will the trading parameters be updated adapted to the current market conditions?
Yes, we run several configurations on our live accounts. The best of them will be used for the update
Is there a telegram group or another channel outside of MQL5?
As a vendor, I don't have a telegram group or channel. Unfortunately, there are users who not respect rules and who abuse the channel for SPAM and license sales.
Can I buy FX Folio outside of MQL5 Market?
No. FX Folio is only sold via the MQL5 market. If you see it somewhere else, be aware of Scam.
Is the backtest performance shown in the graph overfitted?
No. For the optimization we only used data from 2018-2020
How can I contact the vendor if I have any questions?
If you have any questions, please contact me by MQL5 messages
Before you buy this EA, please read carefully the terms below and be aware of the risks involved:
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- FX Folio is nonoptimizable, there are no custom settings available and or will be activated or changed on request.
- FX Folio strategy will always use a fixed stop-loss, but still, execution of the SL depends on your broker.
- FX Folio has been built for long-term uses with moderate risk/return. Drawdowns periods are a part of this strategy, otherwise, the strategy may not be right for you.