Digital MA Crossing
The indicator displays two Moving Average lines on the chart with parameters specified in the settings. It issues a signal in the form of arrows and a sound at the intersection of these Moving Average.
In the indicator settings, you can set the period of fast Moving Average ( Fast MA Period ) and slow Moving Average ( Slow MA Period ). And also Shift, Applied Price, Method and Timeframe for two Moving Averages separately.
The main difference from other indicators is that you can select 17 types of Moving Average !!!
The following types of Moving Average are available:
- Wilder exponential
- Least Square
- Hull MA by Alan Hull
- Zero-Lag Exponential
- Instantaneous Trendline by J.Ehlers
- Geometric Mean
- Regularized EMA by Chris Satchwell
- Integral of Linear Regression Slope
- Combination of LSMA and ILRS
- Triangular MA generalized by J.Ehlers
The indicator is not redrawn. The signal appears on the already formed bar.
- --- MA Fast Setting
- Fast MA Period - Setting the period of the fast Moving Average
- Fast MA Shift - Sets the offset fast Moving Average
- Fast MA Applied Price - Fast Moving Average smoothing price
- Fast MA Method - Select the fast Moving Average smoothing method
- Fast MA Timeframe - Select Timeframe for fast Moving Average
- --- MA Slow Setting
- Slow MA Period - Setting the period of the slow Moving Average
- Slow MA Shift - Setting the offset of the slow Moving Average
- Slow MA Applied Price - Price smoothing slow Moving Average
- Slow MA Method - Selecting the smoothing method for the slow Moving Average
- Second MA timeframe - Choice Timeframe for slow Moving Average
- --- Alert Setting
- Use Alert - Use Alert
- Signal To Email - Send signal by E-mail
- Signal To Phone - Send signal to Phone