Robo Argon Mini Indice
EA KCScalping M1 Mini Índice B3 Index - 487% in 2020 / 1,462% 2018-2019
EA Developed for all assets, however the results posted are for the Brazilian Future Index.
In order to work with this quality in other Futures, Forex, Stocks or Cryptocurrencies markets, it is necessary to optimize parameters within the EA.
2018 to 2019: 1,462% Profit
2020: 487% (Until August / 2020)
80% of the success in the trade is emotional, with this robot, you will already have an 80% chance of success, and the other 20% technicians, the robot will do it for you, with a tested and approved technique!
EA KCS operates on the 1-minute chart in a strategy that does not involve Martingale and average price. Operates from 9:20 to 17:00 and open orders closed at 17:30.
Developed by professional programmers with a lot of testing to perfect as much as possible.
Parameters ready to obtain the results of the photos.
Optimization with more than 10,000 combinations of parameters to operate until reaching the current parameters.
The strategy was used manually for more than 2 years and after proving consistency in the long run, it was automated and maintains the same entries but without the need to be stuck to the chart, and best of all, taking away the emotion!
It operates with technology and algorithms to keep your capital safe and consistent with long-term profits
Support on telegram @mvinibelizario
Updates made constantly and always shared on Telegram.