The break – even level (BU) is USED-the concept of the practical part of trading, when the StopLoss of an open position when a certain level of profit is reached is transferred by the trader to the opening price of the contract, thereby making it possible to close the transaction without loss in any circumstances.Tell us the name of the index, stock, or tool and we will send you a Set file(optimal settings) for our robot for firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended timeframe for M5 operation. Contacts for communication email@example.com we will prepare an expert, an indicator for your task.
- enTradeInfo - Show information about trade
- startWork - Start time to work of expert
- finishWork - Finish time to work of expert
- basicSetTickCounter - Default value for tick counter
- basicSetBarCounter - Default value for bar counter
- deviationPos - Deviation of prices for opening position
- periodATR - Period АТР/ТМА
- ping - The sending test-message once
- enSendEmail - Shall it send e-mail?
- enSendNotification - Shall it send push-message?
- enBuyLimit - Allow to set a BUY LIMIT order
- enSellLimit - Allow to set a SELL LIMIT order
- futVolume - Deal's volume
- levelProfit - The profit for calculating the limit order level
- levelStepLimit - Distance between limit orders
- levelStopLoss - StopLoss level by point
- levelTakeProfit - TakeProfit level by point
- acceptEnTrall - TRALL, level from open price to current price for start work by point
- acceptLevelTrall - TRALL, level by point
- acceptStepTrall - TRALL, step by point
- tradeOrderLevel - Minimum distance from price to limit order
- expMagic - Unique order number
- allowedMaxSpread - Allowed maximum value of spread
- enCloseExpiredPos - Shall it close expired position?
- minutesUntilExpired - How much minutes before position are expired
- levelCloseExpiredPos - The profit value before position will be closed