Trend Wave Extreme Mini
This indicator produces 3 bars by analyzing several indicators that show what the Trend, Wave and Extreme conditions are for the symbol being analyzed.
It can work on any timeframe but H1, H4 and D1 are recommended.
Each bar is filled upwards with a green color or downwards with a red color to determine the direction and the strength of the above 3 elements.
17 strategically used indicators can tell you how the instruments are behaving.
- Trend points out what the long term direction of the market is. Your trades should be in the direction of the trend. 9 indicators are used to determine what the Trend is. If a Trend indicator is pointing up, +1 is added to the total Trend value; if a Trend indicator is pointing down, -1 is added to the total Trend value.
- Wave shows what the short term direction of the market is and if you should wait or take the trade now. It is wise to wait if the Wave and Trend are pointing opposite directions as it indicates the market is correcting from its trend direction, and it is an opportunity to take the trade at a better price. 4 indicators are used to determine what the Wave is. If a Wave indicator is pointing up, +1 is added to the total Wave value; if a Wave indicator is pointing down, -1 is added to the total Wave value.
- Extremes show if you were too late to take the trade, or if the market conditions are more in your favor. Extremes measure if the market is overbought (overvalued) or oversold (undervalued). Buying in oversold markets and selling in overbought markets increases potential profits. 4 indicators are used to determine what the Extremes are. If an Extremes indicator is pointing up, +1 is added to the total Extremes value; if an Extremes indicator is pointing down, -1 is added to the total Extremes value.
Use the indicator as following:
- Check the Trend (Trend bar) of the instrument to determine if you buy or sell.
- Check the Wave (Wave bar) of the instrument to determine if you should wait or take the trade now.
- Check what the Extremes (Extremes bar) are to determine if the market conditions are more in your favor.
- Diagram provided with the best action plan for each scenario (Figure 4).
- Get additional confirmation to open your trade (Figure 3).
- Two consecutive up candles for buy
- Two consecutive down candles for sell
Perfect Buy/Perfect Sell: The best time to open a trade
The Trend and Extremes are in the opposite directions, hence there is an increased probability to expect a big move in the direction of the Trend.
The indicator will provide alerts when such opportunities arise.
A more detailed manual with instructions can be downloaded here.