- Reviews (6)
- Comments (31)
- What's new
DOIT LASER 🚀 Trades Using the Signals of the PipFinite Trend PRO Indicator 👍
To use the PipFinite Trend PRO indicator, you need to Buy this indicator (or you have already bought it before 🔎 )
🔥 The system uses a filter for the number of profitable positions, profit ratio, chance of getting a profitable position 💰
🔥 The Robot can perform Trailing based on the TP1, TP2 indicator levels, or use a fixed profit for Trailing 🚀
🔥 The system has a fixed StopLoss level, but it is also capable of closing deals when the trend reversals according to the indicator.
Trading strategy can apply GRID mode and average positions (optional)
In order to use the Expert Advisor with the PipFinite Trend Pro indicator, you must set the Use PipFinite = TRUE parameter.
Without active licenses of the PipFinite Trend PRO indicator, the EA will work only in Use PipFinite = FALSE.
- You need to specify a parameter Use PipFinite = TRUE, if such an indicator has already been purchased earlier
- You need to select the Risk parameter with which you want to trade
- You need to choose Take Profit For Trailing = TP1 or TP2 or FIXED
- You need to adjust the selected indicator in accordance with the settings that suit you based on the instructions for the indicator or your understanding.
- If necessary, you can configure additional options, such as work on time and Maximum Spread 👌
Input parameters :
- Location Trend Pro File - Location of the indicator in MT4
- Use PipFinite - Enable use of the indicator
- Period - Indicator period (PipFinite indicators)
- Target Factor - Target Factor (PipFinite indicators)
- Maximum History Bars - Maximum History Bars of indicator (PipFinite indicators)
- Maximum Rate Wins - Maximum Coefficient of Profitable Positions (filter, if the coefficient is higher, then trading stops)
- Minimum Rate Wins - Minimum Coefficient of Profitable Positions (filter, if the coefficient is lower, then trading stops)
- Minimum Count of Wins - If the number of wins is less, then trading stops
- Close If the Signal has Changed - If the signal changes, all trades will be closed
B A S I C
- Fixed StopLoss - Fixed StopLoss
- RISK - Deposit Loading for one transaction
- Fixed Lot Size - Fixed Lot size (If RISK=FIXED_LOT)
- Maximum Spread - Acceptable spread
- Maximum Slippage - Acceptable slippage
- Enable Deals Inversion - Enabling inversion for all trades
- Enable Virtual StopLoss - Virtual StopLoss
S M A R T T R A I L I N G S T O P
- Take Profit For Trailing - The choice of the mode of fixing of the profit (determined by the indicator, or set to manual)
- Fixed Profit Step - Price Deviation from the first profit
- Fixed Start Profit - Fixed Profit to Start Trailing Profit (if Take Profit For Trailing=Use FIXED Trailing )
- Trailing Step - Trailing step
- Deal Life Time (sec) - The Lifetime of the transaction, after which it will be closed
- Enable Virtual Trailing - Enable Virtual Trailing
- Loop mode at a sharp Jump in profits - Enable Loop mode for Profit Taking
- Net profit value for loop Triggering - Minimum profit required to activate the mode
- Percentage of Profit - The percentage of the profits
- Use GRID Mode - Activating GRID mode
- Use AVERAGE Profit - Use the average profit from all orders
- Use MAIN Order StopLoss - Use StopLoss from the very first order
- AVERAGE Profit - Minimum profit to activate the trailing of orders
- Distance between orders - Distance between orders
- Maximum number of orders - Maximum allowed number of orders
- Multiplier - Transaction multiplier ( optional Default=False )
- Percentage of Profit - The percentage of profit for the Trailing multiple orders
- Increment Percentage of Profits - Percentage of deferred profit compression
- Recovery Trailing Step - The trailing step, the average position
- Min Percentage of Profit - Minimum percentage of profit taking after increment
- Broker GMT - fixed broker GMT (summer time GMT=3)
Added additional protection against slippage, which does not take into account the indicator.
The indicator does not take into account the spread of the currency pair, added check indicator and correlation in real time.
Added a graphical component for graphs.
Added deals correlation in the presence of slippages.
Added an additional check for closing inverted trades.
Added the function of completely disabling working hours for trading (in this case, the system trades constantly)
Trading will be active if the trades have already been opened and the trading time is over
Added a dashboard with information
Added indication of slippage
Added color scheme for graphs
Fixed a graphic typo for GRID Mode