This is an auxiliary utility closing all positions on the current symbol when a specified profit/loss value is reached. It is made in the form of an Expert Advisor and it works with the positions having the symbol coinciding with the working chart's one.
- Displaying the total profit/loss value for all positions of the symbol in the upper left corner of the chart.
- Closing all positions of the current symbol when a specified profit/loss value is reached:
- in points
- in currency
- in percentage of the account balance
- in percentage of the account equity
- Notifying of a position closing (notification window, sending a message to the journal, sending an e-mail)
- Working in notification mode - notification window, sending a message to the journal, sending an e-mail when a specified profit is reached
- ModeForClosing - working mode. The following values are allowed:
- 0 - simple notification mode (notifying of the fact that a specified profit/loss value is reached)
- 1 - close all positions if a specified percentage of the account equity is reached by the profit (EquityPercent parameter)
- 2 - close all positions if a specified percentage of the account balance is reached by the profit (BalancePercent parameter)
- 3 - close all positions if a specified number of points is reached by the profit (ProfitPips parameter)
- 4 - close all positions if a specified profit in currency is reached (ProfitAmount)
After positions are closed, a user is notified (notification window, e-mail, journal entry) of the fixed profit's value and the account status.
- EquityPercent - percentage value of the account equity
- BalancePercent - percentage value of the account balance
- ProfitPips - total number of profit points
ProfitAmount - total profit amount
Both positive and negative values are allowed for the described four parameters. In case of a negative value, positions are closed when a specified amount of loss is reached.
- ConsiderCommission - consider the commission when calculating profit in currency, enable/disable
- ConsiderSwap - consider swap when calculating profit, enable/disable
- EnableAlert - enable/disable notification window
- EnableEmail - enable/disable sending an e-mail
- EnableLog - enable/disable sending a message to the journal
- Slippage - maximum allowable price deviation when closing a position, in points
- FontSize - font size of the text displayed in the upper left corner of the chart