Scalper Inside PRO
Scalper Inside PRO is an innovative product that uses the exclusive Next-Generation Trend Detection Algorithm (NG TDA) to determine the trend fast and accurately. Scalper Inside PRO is an indicator that will automatically determine the exact time of opening and closing positions and calculate detailed statistics to select the best trading instrument for your trade. Also, you can connect custom indicators to check and calculate their statistics and profitability.
Scalper Inside PRO Manual (PDF): Click to read
- Next-Generation Trend Detection Algorithm (NG TDA)
- Automatic Detection of Enrty and Exit Points
- Detailed Statistics Calculation
- Includes Two Superior Strategies
- Suitable for Different Trading Instruments and Timeframes
- Ability to Connect Custom Indicators to Calculate Statistics and Check Profitable (in PRO version)
- Easy-to-Use Rules
- Suitable for Beginners and Experienced Traders
- 100% Non-Repainting Indicator
- Fully Customizable
- Select Strategy - Strategy choice for trading:
- Custom Indicator
- Strategy 1-2 Sensivity - Adjusting the Sensitivity for Strategy 1-2 (values from -5 to +5)
- Custom Indicator Name - Custom Indicator Name, if ‘Select Strategy' = Custom Indicator
- Buy Buffer (default: Buffer 0) / Sell Buffer (default: Buffer 1) - Select the graphic buffer of the Custom Indicator that displays arrows for:
- Buy (usually Buffer 0)
- Sell (usually Buffer 1)
- Open Position Mode
- Next Candle Entry: open a position on the next candle after the signal appears.
- Delta Entry: we open a position when the price reaches the calculated entrance level. This mode helps to filter out some false signals.
- Select Close Position Settings
- Auto Calculate SL: Stop Loss level is calculated automatically
- Reversal SL: Close positions on the opposite Signal
- Use Manual SL: Use Manual Stop Loss
- Use Manual TP1, TP2, TP3 - Use Manual TP1, TP2, TP3 (true/false)
- Volatility Filter Enable - If activated (‘true‘), the TP3 Profit Level is calculated within the specified time
- Volatility Filter / Finish Hour - Volatility Filter operating time (Start and Finish hours). If Start Hour = Finish Hour, the filter works anytime
- All Alerts Disabled - All alerts quickly disabled, if ‘true‘
- Arrows Email Alert / Arrows Sound Alert / Arrows Pop-up Alert / Arrows Send Notifications - Activate/Deactivate different types of signals, when the Arrow Signal appears
- History Bars for Calculation - Number of bars for calculation
- Use Auto Color Theme - Use a preset Color Scheme
- Select Color Theme - Dark/Light Theme selection, if ‘Auto Color Theme‘ = true
- Panel Size Scale (0.5 – 2.0) - Allows to Increase or Decrease the Control Panel size
- All of the following graphical settings will allow you to turn signals On/Off and completely change the color scheme. To use custom color settings, please do not forget to disable automatic theme selection: ‘Use Auto Color Theme‘ = false
Connecting and Testing Custom Indicators
The Custom Indicator Testing Module is used to connect and test your own indicators instead of built-in Strategies. This module works with most of the Arrow Indicators, automatically detecting their working principle. You only need to specify the Indicator Name and Graphical Buffers, in which the indicator draws arrows. Scalper Inside PRO will do the next steps by itself.
- Run Scalper Inside PRO and set ‘Select Strategy‘ = Custom Indicator.
- Set the indicator name in the ‘Custom Indicator Name‘ field.
- Select the graphic buffers of the Custom Indicator that displays arrows. Usually for Buy used Buffer-0, and for Sell used Buffer-1.
- Make sure that the Signal Arrows of the Custom Indicator match the Signal Arrows that Scalper Inside PRO has built.
- Then we can use the Scalper Inside PRO indicator in the normal mode, but receiving signals from the Custom Indicator.
For the correct operation, it is unnecessary to install Custom Indicators on the chart! The Custom Indicator is connected with default settings.
▪ Additional data in the indicator's signals
* Improvement of internal calculation algorithms
* Other minor fixes in the code.