Extended version of the TrendLine Alert indicator. It displays alert - Alert, sends E-mail and Push-notifications, and plays a sound file when the price crosses a user defined line (horizontal or trend). You can specify the index of the bar on which the intersection (BarIndex) is checked. If you want to check the current bar, BarIndex = 0, if last closed, BarIndex = 1.
- StrongSignal - trigger when a bar crosses the trend line (true), i.e. when the open price and the close price are on the opposite sides of the line; or trigger when the close price of the bar exceeds the trend line (false)
- EnableAlert - enable/disable the Alert window
- EnableEmail - enable/disable sending of e-mails
- EnableSound - play a sound file
- EnablePushNotification - enable/disable push-notification
- SoundFile - a sound file
- BarIndex - the index of the bar to check the signal (0 - current, 1 - last closed bar, etc.)