SFE Freedom MT5
From 2021-09-19 this EA includes 9 SmartForexExpert EAs:
SFE Night Scalper https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12156
SFE Stealth https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/39238
SFE Asian https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/70898
SFE Trend https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/49295
SFE Indices https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/60195
SFE Gold https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/53174
SFE Bitcoin https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56161
SFE Alpha https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/65570
SFE PA Dyn (not published yet)
A big effort has made to include the different EAs in 1 mt5 file, and keeping the low demand of the computer resources. The EA runs very smoothly and only take care of his own trades, can be used with other EAs.
The EA con work also in accounts with only 1:30 leverage
The EA must be backtested on the M5 timeframe. All the symbols used can be backtested together (in the mt5 version).
- Broker GMT. Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST)
- Broker appplies DST. Enter 'yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period
- Symbol Suffix. Optional. Enter the suffix to add in the list of symbols.
- Use Calendar Filter. 1.Yes 0.No (Only works on MT5)
- SFE Stats Server. Optional. Name of the server for register the trade execution conditions
- Test Fix Balance 10.000 (Put 1 for Fix the balance to10.000) the size of the orders will be calculated always with this fixed value
- Test Only Current Symbol (put 1 to test only the current symbol, otherwise will test all the symbols on the list. ONLY FOR MT5)
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-200.0).
- Autolot. Percentage risk/trade. Risk assumed in each position.
- Symbol List. The list of pairs to trade. You must use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected.
- Fixed Order Size. Applies if Risk/Trade=0
- Min. Virtual Balance (used if balance is below this value)
- Max. Virtual Balance (used if >0 and balance is above this value)
- Lot Size Cap. If > 0, will cancel orders with higher size
- Order Comment. Define the value of the order comment. Special key words: #magic.