Volume Spread Analysis Indicator
Volume Spread Analysis Indicator based on the methodology VSA developed originally by Richard Wyckoff and then computerized and further developed by Tom Williams.
The Indicator work best on low TF.
- Arrows below a bar mean strength
- Arrows above a bar mean weakness
- YellowGreen, Green - signals of strength
- Magenta, Red - signals of weakness
- Yellow - signal of caution
- YellowGreen is stronger signal than green
- Magenta is stronger signal than red
To switch off my template set global variable "no_template" to 1.
- Fixed MAPeriod counting
Old users please update to 2.0 version!
To see description move cursor on an arrow.
To change language to Polish change indicators options.