EA finds the largest volume in the market and determines the level for entry. After crossing the level towards the breakdown, a market order is opened.The EA builds a two-sided grid of orders, adapting to the market. Each direction of orders works separately and has its own take-profit. Thus, the adviser covers the whole trend, starting from its start, while the adviser perfectly passes the flat market condition, trading both directions.
Please see all my products: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/en_coding/seller
- high profitability due to constant presence in the market;
- algorithm for finding the maximum volume in a market area, giving grounds for entering in a certain direction;
- minimum number of settings and flexible distributed volume system;
- maximum quality optimization and ready-made sets for trading.
- Minimum deposit: 1000 deposit units per 0.01 volume. Based on testing and optimization of a particular set, the minimum deposit may be lower;
- Currency pair: any, according to the loaded set;
- Traded timeframe: H1;
- Type of account: any.
By default, the adviser has settings for the EURUSD currency pair. TF - H1.
|SetsEA||- ||the name of the set |
|Lot||- ||initial volume of orders |
|mLot||- ||multiplication of the previous volume of an open or pending order |
|MaxLot||- ||maximum volume of next order|
|TakeProfit||- ||take profit of the entire grid in the direction |
|Delta||- ||minimum delta between orders in each direction |
|MaxOrders||- ||maximum number of orders for each BUY/SELL direction|
|ModeDD||-||selection of the close option by the maximum drawdown, can be disabled|
|MaxDD||- ||maximum drawdown in the deposit currency, after reaching which the orders are closed|
|MagicNumber||- ||unique number of opened orders |
|Comm||- ||comments on orders |
|GridPanel||- ||advisor visual panel |
All parameters in points are indicated in a 4-digit format, with a 5-character translation is carried out automatically.
You can download all current sets and tests from this link: https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/737175
Important: when calculating your risks when installing on a real account, be sure to pay attention to the maximum drawdown and initial deposit in these tests and sets.