Exclusive DC MT5
Impulse movements in the Forex market are formed constantly. The peculiarity of such market segments is that the chart covers a considerable distance in short periods of time.
In addition to the chance for earnings, such fragments indicate the position of important support and resistance zones, and the chart reacts to them in the future.
Next, we will analyze the Exclusive DC expert Advisor and pulse levels and find out how to use it in work.news – occur when publishing news of the first magnitude that is very different from the expectations of experts.
They are more typical for Forex, and force majeure occurs on the stock market, but less often.
Such spurts can develop into a protracted trend, can end in nothing, provoked by large players after the crowd in the termination zone gains volume.
As a result of entering the market with a solid lot, we get a sharp breakdown of the accumulation-distribution zone, and a confident movement in the direction of the breakdown. Crowd stops and pending orders are triggered,
someone enters the market in pursuit, this gives "fuel" to continue the spurt. After the pulse is exhausted, a new termination zone begins.After a good impulse,
the EA opens pending orders,and when triggered,the EA will shuffle the stop loss without loss.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Working currency pair/timeframe: XAUUSD.H1.✅
- To achieve the same results as in the photo,configure the Expert Advisor as shown in the photo.
- If you wish, you can reduce the risk.
- Good luck in trading.
HelpIf you have any questions;
Contact me before purchasing EA;
📧 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- TradeManager - trade manager;
- UseTrendFilter - TrendFilter;
- InvisibleMode - InvisibleMode;
- TradeComment - order comment;
- Magic Number - magic number;
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage;
- MaxSpread - maximum allowed spread;
- FixedLot - fixed trading lot size;
- Money_Management - Money_Management;
- Risk - risk per trade (in percent);