Sqn Max EA for MT5
Sqn Max is an exclusive strategy and EA to trade the market with high effectiveness.
The strategy is based on price action, volatility and trend.
This strategy is as simple as possible but not too simple.
The strategy can be used with any class of assets and with any time frame.
We had great success using the H1 time frame, trading stocks, cfds, options, indices,and ETFs from the American stock market but of course this is not limited to this class of asset. I am sure you can test yourself and discover other opportunities.
- MagicNumber - unique number to be used to identify operations managed by the EA
- ExpertComment (SQN_MAX) - used to quickly identify operations related to the strategy in the live and historical operations
- TradeDirection (shortandlong/shortonly/longonly) - used to filter signal and eventually go with the main trend
- TakeProfitATR - distance of take profit expressed as multiple of ATR (Average True Range)
- StopLossATR - distance of stop loss expressed as multiple of ATR (Average True Range)
- UseTimeStop (true/false) - close operations after a certain time if stop loss and take profit were not achieved
- TimeStopBars - number of bars after entry until the operation is closed by the time stop feature (see above)
- RiskMode (mFixedLot/mRiskPercent/mRiskUSD) - specify the mode to be used for the risk calculation of each trade operation
- FixedLotSize - use a fixed volume size for the volume to be traded in each operation
- Risk Percent - percentage to be used to calculate risk based on the current equity of the trading account
- Risk USD - use a fixed risk expressed in USD, the EA will do the calculation of the corresponding volume depending on the broker and the instrument
We recommend to trade the H1 time frame. This time frame will produce few signals (1 per month) but with high accuracy. To increase the number of signals we suggest you to trade a basket of instruments. This way you can generate 1 to 3 signals per day with high accuracy. Set up the EA in a different chart and with a different magic number for each instrument that you want to trade.
The EA is also available for MT4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/50055/
Sqn Max Indicator for MT4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/48713/
Sqn Max Indicator for MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/48870/
We offer other indicators that might be useful for your trading activity: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/renaud69/seller#products
I wish you good trading and success with the SQN MAX strategy.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure:
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.