LargePIPS Free MT5
LargePIPS EA is an Expert Advisor based on special mathematical analysis and smart modeling of market and signals is
independent with timeframe. The EA have a powerful calculation engine that can predict market movement over 1000 pips (10000 points). The
EA signal engine does not need any optimization and there is no settings for signal. All settings of EA is for Money Management.
The EA works with low margin level and thus has low risk.
Using EA :
The EA is very simple and without complicated input parameters.
These are main parameters must be set :
- Trade Type : Long/Short/Both/No-Hedge
- Stop Trading : if true, EA don't open new position. Only manage already opened.
- Action for in-Loss Positions : AAveraging-Add,Averaging-Multiply, StopLoss, WaitforTP
- Close Positions on Signal Reversal : Determine EA action on signal direction change
- Take Profit : TakeProfit in Points
- Stop Loss : StopLoss in Points. Only acts if Stoploss option selected above.
- Averaging Distance : Distance in Points to insert averaging position. Only acts if Averaging option selected above.
- Minimum Distance to Open New Position : Distance to ignore new signals if older position exist.
- Limit Number of Positions Mode and Value : To Limit Max positions on Account
- Maximum Spread to Open Position : Spread to stop trading
- Magic Number : Any constant ID.
- Show Panel On Chart : Shows report of positions on chart with the option of manual closing them.
- Volume Calculation Method : KLot, Constant.
- KLot : KLot equals Balance/Position Volume. This option is ignored is Constant selected above.
- Constant Volume : Volume of trading. This option is ignored is KLot selected above.
- Trailing Stop Loss : Enable/Disable Trailing Stop
- Trailing Start : Trailing Start Distance in Points.
- Trailing Stop : Trailing Stop Loss Distance in Points.
- Trailing Step : Distance to apply Trailing Stop Loss in Points.
- Break Even : Enable/Disable Break Even
- Activate Break Even After Loss : Distance to apply Break Even in Points
- Valid Trading Time Options : ...
- News Filter Inputs : ...
* All above points inputs defaults is for 5digit accounts. if your account is 4digit use 0.1x numbers.
Optimizing EA :
This EA don't need any optimization on Signal Producing Engine. Optimization need only for averaging/trailing stop/break even ...
(important) Optimize EA for last 6 month before using, and update optimization every 1-2 month.
Optimization of EA is so fast and easy. We recommend these Optimization inputs :
- Time Frame : No difference. EA signal is not depend on timeframe.
- Action for in-Loss Positions : Averaging-Multiply
- Close Positions on Signal Reversal : Only Profit
- Take Profit : 500 to 3000 step 500 (50 to 300 step 50 for 4digit accounts)
- Stop Loss : 0
- Averaging Distance : 1000 to 7000 step 1000 (100 to 700 step 100 for 4digit accounts)
- Averaging Volume Multiplier : 1 to 5 step 0.5
- Minimum Distance to Open New Position : 1000 to 5000 step 1000 (100 to 500 step 100 for 4digit
- Volume Calculation Method : Constant
- KLot : 100000
- Constant Volume : 0.01
- Maximum Spread to Open Position : 100 (10 for 4digit
- Show Panel On Chart : false
- Trailing Stop Loss : false
- Break Even : false
- It is recommended that do backtest with constant volume to find largest profit with low drawdowns. Then run optimization again on KLot only, to determine best volume. (KLot=1000 to 200000)
- It is recommended that optimize Custom Parameter.
- News Filter will not work in tester because of MQL limitations.
Recommendations and Using Conditions :
- You can run EA on several charts and symbols. Try to use different Magic Number input for each chart.
- If you attach EA to multiple charts, increase KLot to reduce your risk.
- EA work on Hedge accounts.
Activating News Filter :
- Enable "Allow Webrequest" on Tools/Options/Expert Advisors and add http://ec.forexprostools.com/to the list.
Shortcut Group is ready to help you about using the EA, Please don't hesitate to contact me.Visit our other useful utilities and experts here.