- Reviews (2)
- Comments (13)
- What's new
EA Auto Gap
Expert adviser Auto Gap - a 100% algorithmic stable and secure multi trading robot, it's target - Full gaps and trade them accordingly. Forex tested,others not but may work perfectly fine on others as well. No dangerous methods use in operations.
What is a 'gap' and how it's traded?
Gaps are areas on a chart where the price of a financial instrument moves sharply up or down, with little or no trading in between. As a result, the asset's chart shows a gap in the normal price pattern. If there's a gap upwards we go short/gap down we go long and awaits for the price to come back, usually it does but sometimes the market has other plans and our stop loss get hit.
Multi trading and how does this adviser work?
AutoGap's primary target is to trade multiple currency pairs at once and this is done from one single chart with default settings for 28 currency pairs. Attach this robot to one (currency selected not important) chart and time frame M15. Possibility to subtract currency pairs that's unwanted for trading. Make sure all symbols visible in market watch that you set to trade. Secondary alternative, run the adviser per symbol/chart (single trading) but very ineffective...the choice is yours but not recommended.
- Risk assessment - Trade with minimum,fixed sized or percentage sized contracts
- Weekday manager - Weekday filter
- Two order levels modes - 1. Stop loss/take profit by percentage 2. Stop loss/take profit defined pips range
- Break even and trailing stop
- No messy configurations
- ECN account preferable
- Risk assessment - do not risk more then 1-2% and always use money management (trading fixed lots does not give you the same risk equation/trade)
- Based on a leverage of 1:500 and multi trading 28 currency pairs,to get high yield trades start with at least $1000, minimum deposit should not be less then $500. Trading single pair ( non multi trading) deposit can be as low as $50-100/pair.
- As 'gaps' don't appear frequently,multiple currency pairs should to be traded for maximum efficiency.
- Use some sort of VPS.
Auto Gap can now with latest update v2.01 be back tested and this is done with 'Open prices' only!
- Risk assessment - Minimum,fixed sized or risk % sized contracts
- General - Expert properties,comments,pause,magic number, order slippage,spread filter and order string comments
- Traded instruments - Selected instrument for trading,symbol prefix and/or suffix if needed
- Expert orders - Take profit/stop loss by percentage or input defined pips range
- GAP settings - Scanner gap threshold size,deviation trigger pips,MA period and MA mode
- Trailing stop - Start,step levels in pips
- Break even - Trigger,padding levels in pips
- Weekday filter - Weekdays to trade Sunday-Friday
CS Software's website
1. Various improvements
1. Code revision - Shortened/optimized
1. Enhanced order module
2. Spread filter added
3. Chart comments fix
4. Take profit bug fix
1: Faulty link revision
1. Property revision
1. Revised and enhanced
1. Trailing stop added
2. Menu adjustments
1: Break even function added
2: Two new automatic stop loss modes - 30% & 25%. Advisers current default stop loss percent set to 30 and break even turned on.
1: Risk assessment update
1: An alert message was removed
1: Settings menu update
2: Gap scanner sensitivity fix