- Comments (1)
Grid expert Advisor.
Opens positions in both directions with the specified step and the specified take profit. Take profit is also set for the grid of open orders, which is automatically adjusted when new orders are opened. It also provides for closing old orders as the lot increases (this is necessary to avoid a deep drawdown).
- target balance >AccountBalance() - Needs to set the balance level at which the adviser will close all orders and stop working (a convenient function, because you can set, for example, plus 10% to the depot, and after unloading the adviser, turn it on again).
- K_lot >=0.01 - The lot size is set depending on the initial balance. As the balance changes, the lot also changes.
- coefficient deletion >1 - the coefficient of increasing the lot, when reaching which old orders are closed.
- grid step >0 - the grid step.
- profit >0 - profit.
- profit for the grid >0 - profit for the grid
- Slippage - slippage.
- Magic - magic number (the EA only works with its own orders).
The functions of increasing the lot and closing orders do not work when the balance is below $ 100. Orders are opened with the minimum lot. Most often, this leads to the loss of the Deposit.
Therefore, the recommended Deposit is from $1000. Or use it on cent accounts.
The EA is best used for long-term trading, with the calculation of doubling the initial Deposit for a year. When selecting the optimal settings and the trading leverage is no more than 1:100, the probability of a margin-call is negligible. An example of settings for an initial Deposit of $ 10,000 in screenshots - Comfort Settings.
Can use aggressive settings(for example, for overclocking a Deposit). But in this case, it is better to limit the target balance from +10% to +50% of the initial Deposit. An example of settings for an initial Deposit of $ 100 in screenshots - Aggressive Settings.