Pearl Diver for MT5
Let us consider the composition of the modules:
- Murray square 8x8 with the Gann grid and conflict zones
- Murray square 12х12 with the Gann grid and conflict zones
- The Pearl Diver module that can operate in three modes
- Five types of Pivot levels - day, week, month, quarter, year
- Wave notation to the state each of the three streams at the current, lower and higher timeframes
- The set of linear tools for each of the three streams at the current timeframe: Fibonacci levels, Andrew's forks, standard deviations channels, linear regression channels, equidistant channels
- StopLoss levels in the Long Flow at the current timeframe, calculated in the current wave fractal at the mean square deviation
Splitting into streams is automatic, the state of wave fractals is promptly displayed on the chart. Line tools to any stream are enabled using clear input parameters. Most of the technical tools are familiar to traders and require no special explanation. It is useless to explain here Gann's theory, since you can easily find the relevant literature about the theory and various trading strategies based on these theories on the Internet. The only unfamiliar tool is Pearl Diver. Let's dwell on it
Pearl Diver helps to identify and capture new emerging trends, and to select entry and exit points more precisely. This tool is a distant relative of the famous Heiken Ashi indicator and data representation in the form of Renko Range bars. It can operate in three modes and has no close analogs. In fact, Pearl Diver is a flexible customizable filter of market noises with a short setting time and a prolonged recovery time. That is, a new trend captured by the filter is quite quickly displayed as relevant graphic changes. Further, all the market noises and minor price movements are filter out and reverse visual changes occur only in the event of a significant adjustment or change in the current trend.
The Pearl Diver algorithm assumes capture of a specially calculated pivot point in the selected range and trigger filtration of price fluctuations. Further, based on the current state of the price, it draws candlesticks of a particular color, with a certain body and shadow sizes, which gives an idea about the trend direction and its strength or weakening. When searching for entry/exit points, you can get a very accurate result, if you use the complex filter Pearl Diver + StopLoss. Since for the calculation of the StopLoss levels module it uses the value of the mean square price deviation in the range of the current wave fractal, the trader is able to perform additional filtering of small local adjustments and false breakouts of limits of standard deviation range.
One of the operation modes (Live Mode) is more suitable for intraday trading, as it shows a tendency of the zero bar, the current candlestick. Simultaneous control of two or three neighboring timeframes in the Live Mode allows effective intersession trading. The main mode is designed for medium-term trading and long-term investments. In the Fractal mode, the module works on Williams' fractals. This mode is for strategies and tactics based on the breakthrough of these fractals.