Fibonacci Patterns SCOUT
The WaltSoft Fibonacci Patterns SCOUT searches for Fibonacci Patterns, also called Harmonic Patterns, and displays the results in a clear table.
The WSFP SCOUT can search for 16 different Patterns plus 1 Custom Pattern and can process up to 28 Instruments and up to 9 Time Frames at once.
It refreshes every second and alerts you when it finds a new pattern.
Clicking on a Pair-Time Frame combination will open the relevant chart and displays the patterns which you then can trade manually.
Take Profit Targets TP1, TP2 and TP3 as well as where to place a Stop Loss are displayed with each pattern.
The arrows next to the name of the pairs indicate the overall direction to trade on that pair by means of all the harmonic patterns it found on all chosen time frames.
More info on that in the user guide.
Unlike similar software, the WSFP SCOUT will detect Patterns in their very early stage.
As soon as a patterns' C-point has formed it will detect and display this Emerging Pattern.
Such an early warning is priceless because it gives you plenty of time to prepare yourself for the trade.
You might even trade towards the D-point.
The Fibonacci Patterns Scout will NOT run in the Strategy Tester!
- Pairs = "EURUSD,USDJPY,GBPUSD,USDCHF,USDCAD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD", Max 28, separated by comma.
- Time Frames = "M15,H1,H4,D1,W1,MN", Max 9, separated by comma.
- Stage 1 Patterns: the C-point of the pattern has just formed and price has not passed the B-point yet.
- Stage 2 Patterns: the C-point of the pattern has formed and price passed the B-point, so we are close to a completed pattern.
- Completed Patterns: the D-point has formed and we have a full pattern.
- Deep Crab
- Alternate Bat
- New Cypher
- Navarro 200
- Black Swan
- White Swan
- Nen Star
- Sea Pony
- Custom Pattern
- Name Custom Pattern
- min XB
- max XB
- min AC
- max AC
- min BD
- max BD
- min XD
- max XD
Following settings groups are self-explanatory
- PANELS DISPLAY
- PANEL Pairs & Time Frames
- PANEL Patterns Change List