- Comments (2)
- What's new
FFXMV Dashboard Plus
FFXMV Dashboard Plus
This is a custom indicator created to give Traders a full view of what is going on in the market. It uses a real time data to access the market and display every bit of information needed to make successful trading. The PLUS there to produce the kind of RESULTS as you see in the SCREENSHOTS, I added a MultipleOrder Utility EA with it with instructions on how to use it with FFXMV Dashboard.
Read the MANUALS that comes with the rest of the PACKAGE after you have bought it.
For Solo Trading
For Basket Trading (See the screenshot on how)
To confirm the validity of the signal received from your own Trading systems and many more
- Time Frames: From M1 to MN1 Current Candles status (Buy/Sell
- Trend: Overall trend of the currencies
- Impacts: The magnitudes/volatility of the currencies' movements, see below:
- Build-up: The currency is just building up
- Good: The currency is getting serious
- High: The currency is worthy of interest
- Strong: The direction is to be considered
- Very strong: This currency is near perfect
- Excellent: The peak of the signals that we are good to go
- Changes: The currency movements is side way, losing or gaining points
- Rates: Reliability of the currency to be considered for trading
- Trade: The name of currency pair ready for trade
USING THE DASHBOARD:
Using this Dashboard is very simple. Immediately you receive Trade Signal from the DASHBOARD, switch over to the second Chart window and check out for the other Conditions, if they are in place, Switch over to the third Chart window and at a click of On-chart button on Multiple Orders Utility EA, your trades are on and just wait for your orders to fulfill.
WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS?
After receiving a trade signal from the Dashboard, we must further consider these other conditions:
1. Support and Resistance Levels: These are powerful levels which determine if a currency's movement will break or bounce back because these are the areas of great struggles between the Buyers and Sellers. Therefore after getting the signal, go to the chart of the currency concerned and visualize it from higher time-frame - H1 upward to find out if the currency is not at the support or resistance level. Identify and draw a line at either of these levels, wait to see if price will break the level or bounce and if it breaks OR the currency is far from any of these points, then you are good to go, then the next factor...
2. Forex News: Forex news must be avoided especially a medium or High impact news on any currency pair. Before entering any trade even after a sure signal from the Dashboard, take time to check the Economic calendar on a Forex News Website.
If there is an high impact news on such currency pair, drop the currency pair. However, if the news has been released long before you got signal from the Dashboard, then it is supposed to be a good trade because it means that the end-resultant effects of the news is working to our favor.
3. TDI Crossing: TDI indicator must cross up under level 50 for BUY Signal and must cross down above level 50 for SELL Signal.
For ALL these conditions I have provided with INDICATOR for each of them in a PACKAGE including the MULTIPLORDERS UTILITY EA so no STRESS! Immediately you bought this Indicator here on MQL5, send me your PURCHASE PROOF to collect the rest of the package and I will upload it on Telegram for an instant download.
However, if you are interested in this Indicator BUT still need more proofs that it works truly, then join us on our Telegram group created for this purpose through this link:
Finally, if you have bought it or you will DEFINITELY buy it now after reading, then you can join me on Telegram after you have already purchased it so that I can add you to the FFMV-Dashboard PAID group mainly created for more TUTORIALS on how it works, 24/7 supports, questions/answers, suggestions and all you need to know.
To take delivery of the rest of your PACKAGE like I have said. Use this link to contact me with the PROOF OF PURCHASE from this website:
1. RATE headline was changed to STRENGTH for easy assimilation by the traders/users
2. The Trade signal alerts popup system of the Dashboard has been reconfigured to each time-frame options from M1 to Monthly time frame and the default setting I put there is "Current" time-frame, you can change it to any time-frame you wish to receive trade signal alerts for timely attentions.
3. I have added the Invisible Support and Resistance levels to the Dashboard. You will receive popup alerts whenever the price breached any of the levels on any time-frame you choose to receive it but the default setting I gave it is "Current" time-frame. You can change it to any precise time-frame on which you wish to receive popup alerts if the price breaches any of the levels. If you leave it as "Current", you can still get the same result by switching your Chart to the time-frame you desire but know this that any time-frame you choose by switching your chart, has no effects on the performances and operations of the Dashboard generally.
Obviously, this development will help the Trader to be notified on time when the price has begun to trend in a certain direction and a timely breakout alerts on the trade signal alerts from the Dashboard.
NOTE that the Dashboard may not give Trade signal alerts when any of the Support or Resistance level has been broken EXCEPT both of them tally together simultaneously. If trade signal alerts has not been sounding and you received RnS breakout alerts on the time-frame you chose, then it means that the price has broken one of the levels and you should pay attention to it because sometimes if not most of the times, the price might have gone far and almost exhausted before you receive trade signal alerts especially if it is on a longer time-frame.
For me, I set my Dashboard on M30 but you can test any period that you desire depends on your type of trader and your trading style. If you are a Day-Trader or Scalper, you can try M5, M15, M30 or H1 for a timely notification for timely action on what to do next with the currency pair concerned. I recommend that you set both Trade signal alerts and SnR breakout alerts to the same period/time-frame for better results while the intermediate or long-term traders may consider longer time-frames. This has been giving good results as we were entering the market early before the trend becomes exhausted and turns back on us.
*** You may however try it out on Demo account on all of the time-frames and stick with one that gives better results. For me, I used to go for M30 and switch higher to H1, then to H4 and D1 for a better view of the price's current position on each time-frame's Support and Resistance levels before considering the currency pair with the other trading conditions as required by the system for trading consideration.
Please do not take my word for it, try it out yourself to determine which one works for you. I wish you the best of favor as you strive to build a credible Forex trading career.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ON THESE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ANY TIME AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER YOU TO YOUR SATISFACTION.
Thanks for being there always. We shall ALL get there very soon
Olufemi Adeyemo - Opengates