Twisting JMA is an Expert Advisor that uses a trade strategy based on moving averages. Here you can find a short description of it. For more information on how to use this Expert Advisor, the test results and the analysis of its operation please refer to the corresponding article published in my blog TRADING WAY.
You may want to purchase the full version of the Expert Advisor with additional features: Twisting JMA Martingale.
It uses one indicator (JMA), which can be downloaded from Code Base. All operations are performed according to formed bars on the current timeframe.
The list of Expert Advisor parameters:
- Indicator Period - the period of the JMA indicator.
- Take Profit - distance in points from an entry point to Take Profit. Zero value means no Take Profit.
- Stop Loss - distance in points from an entry point to the protection level. Zero value means no Stop Loss.
- Trailing Stop - step in points for modification of the Stop Loss level. The level is calculated using maximums (High) for Sell positions and minimums (Low) for Buy positions. Zero value means that this function is disabled.
- Reverse - if this parameter is set to 'true', positions will be reversed when opposite signals appear.
- Lot - position volume.
The signal for opening positions is true when:
- For BUY positions – the value of JMA on the last formed bar is higher than the value of JMA on the previous bar.
- For SELL positions – the value of JMA on the last formed bar is lower than the value of JMA on the previous bar.
Additional parameters and features:
The Expert Advisor has two additional parameters:
- On/Off Info Panel – enables/disables the informational and trading panel on the chart.
- Setting “On The Fly” – enables/disables the possibility to adjust parameters using the informational and trading panel.
Several Expert Advisors from this series can be attached to different charts (symbols) without causing any conflicts in their operation.