Orca EA MT5
Orca EA ΜΤ5 is a fully automated Expert Advisor. Its advanced price action based algorithm is trying to predict next candle's direction and opens (or not) the appropriate trade. It has a unique number of settings that make it extremely versatile in all market conditions.
Orca EA MT5 Performance
Here you can download 2018 and 2019 set files for Orca EA MT5.
Orca EA MT5 Features
- Martingale, Grid, Averaging or other dangerous techniques are not used
- Advanced price action based algorithm for predicting next candle's direction
- Ready to trade EURUSD strategy with default settings*
- Hard and Virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss levels
- Time and day settings for maximum flexibility
- 100% automated Expert Advisor
- MQL5 VPS compatible
How to use Orca EA MT5?
You should attach Orca EA ΜΤ5 to a chart of your desired currency pair (default settings are for trading EURUSD on daily timframe only) in the MT5 terminal and click the Auto Trading button. If you use MQL5 VPS, you need to migrate your trading environment onto the virtual server by ticking the >> Migrate experts: account, charts, experts, indicators and settings option, down in the VPS tab of the Toolbox window and then click the green Migrate button.
Orca EA MT5 Inputs
- Click here for detailed: Orca EA MT5 inputs
* Orca EA's MT5 default settings require an ECN account with low spreads and 2019 MT5 100% quality backtest results are based on an ICMarkets Raw Spread 1:500 leverage account.