- Reviews (2)
- What's new
Indicator automatically defines the most efficient period, during which the accuracy of the signals on a given chart is at its highest. Period efficiency and signal accuracy values are displayed in the panel of a price chart. Depending on a symbol and time period, the accuracy of the indicator signals can reach 90%. The indicator period is calculated using overbought/oversold levels set in the inputs. After the most efficient period is found for CCI, the indicator itself is constructed. Buy and sell signals are also displayed on a price chart.
The profitability of the indicator is achieved by finding the optimal period and using the alternation of signals.
Profit is determined by the specified Stop Loss and Take Profit levels. If the level of SL or TP is equal to zero, then the profit is calculated upon receiving a counter signal.
Automatic determination of parameters occurs continuously in real time, but not more often than once per 1 bar.
- Applied price - the price at which the indicator values are calculated;
- Low Level - oversold level;
- High Level - overbought level;
- Min period - minimum value of the indicator period;
- Max period - maximum value of the indicator period;
- Show Arrows - enable / disable displaying buy or sell signals on the price chart;
- Sound - enable / disable sound signals when buy or sell signals appear;
- Alert - enable / disable text messages when buy or sell signals appear.
- Push - enable / disable Push messages.
- Mail - enable / disable messages on EMail.
- Show SLTP line - displaying lines from the open price to the close price
- Profit Line, Loss Line, Middle Line - line colors settings