Time Frames Changer MT5 DEMO
With the FULL VERSION you can
- 4 different Buttons Position on the Screen
- the Shortcut keys
- the possibility to use Keys of Keyboard to switch among Time Frames and Shutdown the Buttons
The FULL VERSION of the product can be found here: https://mql5.com/88s6e
======Descrption============================ FULL VERSION ====================================================================================================================================================
This tool is very useful to switch among different time frames
It's possible to switch among timeframes with the keyboard or the buttons.
If you work in full screen mode or with a big resolution monitor Time Frames Changer is more comfortable because is nearby your mouse position and provides you a better trade experience. Furthermore you can customize the position of the button groups to better fit your requirements.
The default times frame set up is: 1 Month, 1 Week, 1 Day, 8 hours,, 4 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes, 5 minutes, 1 minute.
Only Keyboard. It's possible to use only the keyboard and shut down the buttons.
- It is possible to setup up to nine buttons
- The group of buttons is split in two subgroups so that if you don't need a group of buttons you can easily deselect it
- Every group of buttons can be customized with the times frame that better fit your requirement
- There are two main disposition of buttons: the first one is designed to have nine buttons in a line and the other one in
- The position of the group of buttons on the screen can be chosen among four setup: two for standard resolution and two for 4k monitor
- You can choose the position of the group of buttons (starting from the current position) relative to the chart
window in terms of pixels
- It is possible customize the color of button: the background and the edge
- You can choose the font, the color and the size of the time frames labels
It's also possible to shut down the buttons and switch among all timeframes just pressing a key
You can setup your favorite keys to on-off the indicator
The default keys are:
Switch among time frames: W - Upward
S - Downward
1 - On/Off Grid
2 - On/Off Period Separation
3 - On/Off Scale Fix
4 - On/Off show Trade Levels
5 - On/Off chart Autoscroll
6 - On/Off chart Shift
7 - On/Off Volume