The SN Lavina EA uses the trading strategy of the same name with some simplifications. The Expert Advisor allows you to specify the direction for the first buy or sell order, the lot multiplier and the desired profit relative to the extreme orders of the corridor. Regardless of the direction of the market, the EA will close trades automatically when there is an exit from the channel.
SN Lavina is very easy to use. You choose the direction of trade and the advisor automatically opens the first trade. After its opening, the EA places a pending order in the opposite direction or monitors the market entry point. If the market moves in an unfavorable direction, the EA hedges previous trades by placing a larger opposite order. If the market reverses again, the algorithm is repeated until the market moves in the direction of the last open order. The result is a "trading channel" with an upper take-profit level and a lower take-profit, as well as a series of buy and sell trades at certain levels and with different lot sizes within this channel. As soon as it works as one of the TP levels, all open trades will be closed with a total profit.
The market is always in motion, any sideways market ends and a trending one begins, this is how the market works for many years and will always work. Therefore, this strategy "has the right to life."
The market moves in the direction of the order opened by the advisor, then the take profit level is triggered. The deal is closed, the profit is fixed.
The market moves in the opposite direction from the entry and reaches the hedge order activation level. A deal with an increased lot is opened in the opposite direction. And again, for this trade, a pending hedging order is placed at the distance specified in the settings. A new take profit level is determined for trades. This process is repeated with any change in the direction of the market movement until the take profit is triggered and the trades are closed with a total profit.
- TradeMode - direction of the first order
- comment - comment to orders
- Magic - magic, advisor's order identifier
- TP - breakeven level for closing positions
- Offset - a step for setting offsets (width of the corridor)
- Step Multiplicator - step multiplier between orders, allows you to both narrow and increase the step between orders
- Minimum Step - minimum step
- Maximum Step - maximum step
- Start Lot - lot of the first order
- Multiplicator - lot multiplier for the next order
- Minimum Lot - minimum lot (not less than allowed by the broker
- Maximum Lot - maximum lot (not more than allowed by the broker)
- Stop after TP - stop trading after the entire series is closed by TP
- Max spread (0-off) - maximum spread for opening an order, affects all orders
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - includes trading on the specified day.
- Time - trading time format: HH: MM-HH: MM it is allowed to specify several time ranges separated by commas. For example: 05: 30-09: 59, 12: 35-17: 56
- TP line color - line color to indicate the TP output level
- TP line style - line style
- TP line width - line width
- BU line color - line color to indicate the breakeven level
- BU line style - line style
- BU line width - line width