High-frequency trading has nothing to do with traditional trading. HFT is a technological form of completely legally permitted “criminal insider trading”, which creates an advantage for one market participant over another. The basis of HFT is the so-called flash orders, high-speed exchange orders of execution will depend on the mathematical algorithm embedded in the HFT robot.
Fundamental in HFT trading are speed, secret technologies and algorithmic trading. HFT trading combines many trading strategies, latency arbitrage, index arbitrage, currency arbitrage, voluntary arbitrage, statistical arbitrage and merger arbitration, as well as global macroeconomic, long / short capital, passive market creation and so on.
HFT traders rely on ultra-fast computer software speed, access to high-speed data channels, important resources and connectivity with minimal delay.
The bot implements the maximum of HFT definitions. You can start using the bot with $ 100 and a lot of 0.01. They are used as virtual so real stop loss. The expert system goes through the whole history and all currency pairs with one single setting. If there is a commission on the account, it must be converted to the equivalent of the spread and fill in the Commission field. The lower the commission and spread, the greater the profit. The more delay your broker has in total with the Internet channel, the greater the need to set stops so that the server can process them at the right price and the lower the frequency of trading. When testing the spread, you can adjust and use only all ticks!
Having access to a high-speed computer and the Internet, you can use this product. Other attempts to use the product on a low-speed computer and Internet channel will not give a successful result. To what extent the expert is high-frequency can only be determined by you, given all of the above.
Properties related to money management:
- MoneyManagement - the volume is calculated from the size of the deposit.
- volume - fixed volume for work.
Properties related to commission and spread:
- Commission - you need to select it by recounting the commission on pips and set the indicator in pips as an addition to the spread.
- SpreadLimit - spread limit.
Properties related to stops:
- TakeProfit - take profit in pips.
- StopLoss - stop loss in pips.
Properties related to the input signal:
- Volatility - the parameter allows you to place an order only if the volatility is higher than this relative parameter.
- Percent - the ratio of real volatility to the set, in percent.
- Magic - magic number.
- SlipPage - level of maximum slippage.