TrendLineTSL - trailing stop loss set by an arbitrary trend line. It is used to close deals by inclined support and resistance levels. Simply set the name of a necessary trend line and the type of the followed orders (buy or sell) in the Expert Advisor parameters and the robot starts following Stop Loss by this line.
- TrendLineName - trend line name.
- OrdersType - followed deal type. Possible values (drop-down list):
- NONE - not specified (default value);
- BUYs - market buys;
- SELLs - market sells.
- UseSpread - consider/do not consider spread. Possible values (drop-down list):
- true - consider that the spread is added to sell deals' stop loss price calculated by the trend line (default value);
- false - do not consider.
- EALanguage - Expert Advisor language. Possible values (drop-down list):
- EN - English (default);
- RU - Russian.
Special operation mode is provided for the tester: every time there are no open deals, a deal of the type set in the product parameters is opened. Besides, the utility works in the tester only if visual testing is used. Otherwise, a user cannot apply a necessary trend line to the chart window.