- Reviews (19)
- Comments (29)
- What's new
Cap RSI Trader EA
CAP RSI Trade EA trades using the RSI Indicator. It offers many customizable RSI trading scenarios and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions, a martingale and inverse martingale mode. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ]
- Easy to use and customizable RSI setting.
- Enable Grid trading.
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Implements a martingale features
- Customizable indicator settings
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from news website.
The EA implements the following entry strategies, that can be enabled or disabled at will:
- Trade when the RSI Indicator is oversold or overbought
- Trade when the RSI comes back from an oversold or overbought condition
Four different trading behaviors are available in the EA inputs:
- Both Side (Long and Short): The EA will buy at bullish signals and sell at bearish signals both trade
- Any Single Side: Open any one trade which signal come first (Buy or Sell)
- Long Side Only: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Short Side Only: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
If you want personal custom development of this product. For Details to with us.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.
FIXED BUGS: EA sometime remove from chart for "Zero divided" error.
REMOVED: INPUT – Total Equity Profit remove from this version. It created bugs on EA.
-->Some News Functions Add
--->When Reverse Signal=true then OpenTradeAfterReset was not work properly we fixed in this version.