Lion Forex goal is to achieve long-term returns with stability, NOT using risky techniques like Grid or Martingale.
The best currency pair is eur/usd on a 5 minute timeframe.
- lots = lot size (default: 1); --> only if "automatic_lots" is set to "OFF"!
- magic_number = unique number for each chart (default: 14890);
- comment = order comment (default: "Lion Forex");
- sma = length of simple moving average for trend filter (default: 100);
- ssma = length of simple moving average for second trend filter (default: 300);
- break_out_livel = period of bars considered for the breakout level (default: 28);
- stop_loss = stop loss, % (default: 0.007);
- take_profit = take profit (default: 00065);
- at_min = volatility filter (default: 0.009);
- automatic_lots: "ON/OFF", for allow the reinvestment of profit (default: ON)
- risk: if automatic_lot is set to "ON", indicates how many dollars of capital change are needed to increase the number of lots by 0.01. (default: 51)
The old parameter of risk is comparable in the following way:
- Low = 136
- Medium = 68
- High = 51
- Super_high = 34
The "risk" parameter now indicates how many dollars of capital change are needed to increase the number of lots by 0.01.
risk = 50
capital (t0) = 1000
lots (t0) = 0.2
capital (t1) 1050
lots (t1) = 0.21
the old parameter is comparable in the following way:
Low = 136
Medium = 68
High = 51
Super_high = 34