EA Element Premium
The EA uses support and resistance levels for work. It also uses a network of orders without the use of martingale. Easy to use, default settings, recommend pairs EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, CHFJPY, time frame H1.
IMPORTANT! Contact me immediately after the purchase to get instructions and a bonus!
Manual for EA at comment #48
- New Cycle - when enabled, the EA works non-stop, otherwise, the EA does not open new orders after a series of trades (enable/disable).
- Initial lot - initial lot.
- Autolot - enable/disable auto lot calculation.
- Autolot size - amount of the deposit, on which Lot is to be used when Auto lot is enabled.
- Part to close - how many parts the order will be closed by take profit.
- Dictance - distance for opening the subsequent orders.
- TP Grid - take profit in points.
- Stop Loss, point (0 not use) - stop loss in the deposit currency.
- Max spread - the maximum spread at which the adviser is allowed to open and close positions.
- Start_Hour, End_Hour - the beginning and end of the time period for the EA to open the first order.
- Show Statistics - show/hide statistics;
- Show Button Close - enable/disable the button for closing orders.
- Magic EA - magic number for the Expert Advisor to identify its positions.
- TF - timeframe to calculate levels.
- Rcolor, Scolor, TxtColor - level drawing colors.