CEF Auction Level
The indicator uses market profile theory to show the auction level in user specified time basis. The Auction level is a key level of market that gives a trend bias depends on the location of price.
How is this indicator useful?
- It will allow you to have a reference of the most important trading zones for the specified period, as well as those prior to it.
- It will allow you to trade retracement or breakout patterns, everytime they occur in a given zone.
- Identify potential resistance or support levels. Be mindful that you can use these levels as take profit zones.
- Use the arrows signals to enter to market with a reliable pattern.
CEF Auction Levles is designed to work and complement its signals with following indicators:
- Selecting best currencies to trade (CEF Spread Currencies Spread) (MT4)
- Determine the levels of the trend (CEF Counting Levels) (MT4)
- Determine of trend Strength (CEF Trend Force) (MT4)
- Determine the probability of expansión or contraction of range (CEF Range Predictor) (MT4)
- Determine the key market profile levels (CEF Market Profile Day LVNs) (Actual Indicator) (MT4)
- Determine the auction bias of market (CEF Auction Levels) (Actual Indicator) (MT4)