Partial Close Wizard EA
Partial Close Wizard Expert is a utility created to execute a partial close on any already profitable order in order to permanently lock in some part of the profits and reduce the lot size in the process.
It can also be used to reduce the loss presently incurring on a trading account by cutting part of the loss and reduce the lot size to save the account from being wiped out.
How to use:
- It has two (2) steps of operations, you can only set one at a time depends on your need and it will executes your request as it has been set - DEFINED and INSTANT
- It can work on just any one of the two steps independently.
- It is easy to use; just attach it to the chart of the same currency pair you intend to close the part of the profits or loss by reducing the lot size.
- After a successful execution, it will be automatically removed from the chart.
- DEFINED: The user just need to define the NUMBER to divide the Total lot size, specify the profit/loss POINT-LEVEL it must reach before triggering the partial close command and also ENABLE it to work.
- INSTANT: This will trigger the Expert instantly after it has been enabled with the number to divide been entered and thereafter be removed automatically from the chart after execution.
- No stress and no failure as long as you are connected to a reliable internet connection.
- Just enable the Expert from the parameter setting and put your dividing factor, it will trigger instantly and be removed after the operation.
That is all it does and it is amazingly easy to use and wonderful to own.
More pips to your trading as you purchase and use this script.
Also made it to operate on two levels
* DEFINED: This means that the user will have to defined just three Parameter settings for smooth operations.
* INSTANT: This means that the user only need to specify the Dividing factor (the number to divide the Total lot size to get the actual lot size you desire to remove from the Total lot size of the current order) only and instantly it will trigger.
More updates as time goes on...