Exp Tick Hamster MT4
Trading EA without settings!
Tick Hamster - This is an automated trading expert for newbies and users who don't want to set up an advisor!
How it works?
- Install on the chart;
- Advisor will trade automatically;
- Leave review.
How to set up an expert?
- You do not need to customize anything! We set everything up for you!
- 1 setting parameter = Trading Lot Lots .
- Magic - to use the advisor with a unique number for positions.
The EA algorithm is the same in comparison with ticksniper, but all settings are removed for operation. Everything is configured automatically.
Recommended trading account:
- Recommended deposit LOW RISK of $ 1,000 with a minimum lot 0.01 3 currency pairs (eg EURUSD USDCHF USDJPY)
- Recommended deposit MEDIUM RISK of $ 300 with minimal lot 0.01 on 1 currency pair (eg EURUSD)
- Recommended deposit HIGH RISK of $ 100 with minimal lot 0.01 on 1 currency pair (eg EURUSD)
- ECN PRO, Floating Spread, Leverage 1: 300 and above
The trading strategy of this trading advisor has been tested for 7 years.
Nothing extra - The basic rule that we used to create this automatic robot!
- Timeframe does not matter. The advisor works on current quotes, does not pay attention to TimeFrame.
- He counts the ticks that came to the terminal, and seeks the price movement of the current currency pair for a fraction of a second.
- The sharp movement of the currency pair, supported by the general trend of this symbol, generates a signal to open the position.
- The advisor studies the direction and continuity of motion and calculates the path of movement of tics.
- All data are grouped by a series of rapid movements and based on the data received, the advisor opens the position.
- Each position opens with a stop-loss equal to 250 average spreads.
- Each position is followed by an averaging function at a distance of 50 medium spreads.
- The cumulative position (Series of open positions) has its own trailing stop at a distance of 5 spreads.
- If the position or series of positions goes into profit, the advisor sets a break-even point. When you roll back the price of such a position, it will be closed on a lossless.
- The advisor calculates the spread based on averaging the last ticks in 15 seconds.
- Over 90% of positions are closed with a profit.
- Less than 10% of positions close on stoploss.
- In adverse periods, the loss can block profits.
- Zero spread is prohibited for the system.
- The Expert Advisor is tested on a floating spread . On a fixed spread, the system may not work correctly!
- The Expert Advisor does not work in the strategy tester for many reasons. Insufficient history of quotations.
- In the tester, the spread is fixed. Therefore, the results of the tester and the real account may differ.
- The advisor works to reduce and increase the spread , as well as the rate of receipt of quotations. Therefore, each broker has different results.
- The Expert Advisor uses averaging and StopLoss. Averaging is triggered every 50 spreads from the previous position. Stop Loss is set at a distance of 250 spreads.
- Calculate your deposit based on tests on your broker's server in such a way that it will withstand the average annual movement of the currency pair.
- Use reinvestment , take profits on time, manage your money.
- Forex is a risk , please, before you trade Forex, I advise you to learn the basics of this earnings.
- Advisor is fully automatic.
- A small deposit is a guarantee of a large drawdown.
- Getting a profit today, I do not give a guarantee of profit in a month. Forex - unpredictable.
- Getting a loss today, you can make a profit tomorrow.
- If you install an Expert Advisor on the VPS , it is better to install 1 Expert Advisor for 1 VPS without connecting and enabling other terminals. Since the advisor works on tics, it is better that there should be only 1 terminal with 1 advisor on the VPS.
Due to the fact that the hosting location folder has changed and MetaQuotes added a new variable TERMINAL_VPS, new edits were applied to all experts.!
Code optimization and increased speed.
Fixed display of the current Mooving Average signal.
Added information labels to the chart:
1. Average = Display the average (zero) line from positions of the same direction. If you move to a label, then there will be additional information about the calculation of the average line!
2. Next Average = Display the next averaging position, which will be open in this direction. If you move to a label, then there will be additional information about the distance!