Fundamental EA Free MT5
Fundamental EA is an Expert Advisor based based on Fundamental Indicator. Fundamental Indicator have a powerful calculation engine that can predict market movement over 3000 pips (30000 points). The indicator is named fundamental because can predict trends with large movements, no complicated inputs and low risk.
The EA works with low margin level and thus has low risk.
Using EA :
The EA is very simple and without complicated input parameters.
These are main parameters must be set :
- Time Frame : Time frame for trading.
- Sensitivity : Sensitivity to market local price changes. Options : Low, Medium, High
- Trade Type : Long/Short/Both/No Hedge
- Stop Trading : if true, EA don't open new position. Only manage already opened.
- Action for in-Loss Positions : Averaging-Add,Averaging-Multiply, StopLoss, WaitforTP
- Close Positions on Signal Reversal : Determine EA action on signal direction change
- Take Profit : TakeProfit in Points
- Stop Loss : StopLoss in Points. Only acts if Stoploss option selected above.
- Averaging Distance : Distance in Points to insert averaging position. Only acts if Averaging option selected above.
- Minimum Distance to Open New Position : Distance to ignore new signals if older position exist.
- Maximum Spread to Open Position : Spread to stop trading
- Magic Number : Any constant ID.
- Show Panel On Chart : Shows report of positions on chart with the option of manual closing them.
- Volume Calculation Method : KLot, Constant.
- KLot : KLot equals Balance/Position Volume. This option is ignored is Constant selected above.
- Constant Volume : Volume of trading. This option is ignored is KLot selected above.
- Trailing Stop Loss : Enable/Disable Trailing Stop
- Trailing Start : Trailing Start Distance in Points.
- Trailing Stop : Trailing Stop Loss Distance in Points.
- Trailing Step : Distance to apply Trailing Stop Loss in Points.
- Break Even : Enable/Disable Break Even
- Activate Break Even After Loss : Distance to apply Break Even in Points
- News Filter Inputs :
- Block Trading During Low Impact News
- Minutes Before Low Impact News
- Minutes After Low Impact News
- Block Trading During Medium Impact News
- Minutes Before Medium Impact News
- Minutes After Medium Impact News
- Block Trading During High Impact News
- Minutes Before High Impact News
- Minutes After High Impact News
* All above points inputs defaults is for 5digit accounts. if your account is 4digit use 0.1x numbers.
Optimizing EA :
This EA don't need any optimization on Signal Producing Engine. Optimization need only for averaging/trailing stop/break even ...
(important) Optimize EA for last 6 month before using, and update optimization every 1-2 month.
Optimization of EA is so fast and easy. We recommend these Optimization inputs :
- Time Frame : M5 to D1
- Action for in-Loss Positions : Averaging
- Close Positions on Signal Reversal : Only Profit
- Take Profit : 100 to 1000 step 100 (10 to 100 step 10 for 4digit accounts)
- Stop Loss : 0
- Averaging Distance : 500 to 8000 step 500 (50 to 800 step 50 for 4digit accounts)
- Averaging Volume Multiplier : 1 to 5 step 0.5
- Minimum Distance to Open New Position : 1000 to 5000 step 1000 (100 to 500 step 100 for 4digit
- Volume Calculation Method : Constant
- KLot : 100000
- Constant Volume : 0.01
- Maximum Spread to Open Position : 100 (10 for 4digit
- Magic Number : Any constant ID
- Show Panel On Chart : false
- Trailing Stop Loss : false
- Break Even : false
- It is recommended that do backtest with constant volume to find largest profit with low drawdowns. Then run optimization again on KLot only, to determine best volume. (KLot=1000 to 200000)
- It is recommended that optimize Custom Parameter.
- News Filter will not work in tester because of MQL limitations.
Recommendations and Using Conditions :
- You can run EA on several charts and symbols. Try to use different Magic Number input for each chart.
- If you attach EA to multiple charts, increase KLot to reduce your risk.
- EA work on Hedge accounts.
Activating News Filter :
- Enable "Allow Webrequest" on Tools/Options/Expert Advisors and add http://ec.forexprostools.com/to the list.
Shortcut Group is ready to help you about using the EA, Please don't hesitate to contact me.Visit our other useful utilities and experts here.