New Updates Version 2.1:
1. Removed bugs that were making it freezing the Meta-trader 4 though occasionally.
2. Gave definition in the parameter to allow the user define color for the Support and Resistance levels according to preferences
3. Number of the currency pairs to display can be define to make the indicator align with its background height.
More to come as researches are going on to maximize the performances especially the trade signals.
Cheers and thanks for your interest.
New features added (Vs 2.0):
1. Currency pairs changer
2. Time-frame changer
3. Support and Resistance levels indicator display on the charts (optional) with mobile-push notification and pop-up alerts system
4. Reduced the total size of the dashboard to accommodate other indicators and for best viewing.
5. Spread calculator to inform the traders of each currency pairs' current spread to avoid widened spread
6. Candle/session timer clock to show the time each session will close
7. RATE menu was changed to STRENGTH in order to facilitate clear understanding of each pair's strength.
8. Refresh rates for Currency Strength Meter improved.
More to be added as time goes on based on our ceaseless researches and customers' recommendations and suggestions...
FFXMV DASHBOARD UPDATES FOR VERSION 1.9
1. RATE headline was changed to STRENGTH for easy assimilation by the traders/users
2. The Trade signal alerts popup system of the Dashboard has been reconfigured to each time-frame options from M1 to Monthly time frame and the default setting I put there is "Current" time-frame, you can change it to any time-frame you wish to receive trade signal alerts for timely attentions.
3. I have added the Invisible Support and Resistance levels to the Dashboard. You will receive popup alerts whenever the price breached any of the levels on any time-frame you choose to receive it but the default setting I gave it is "Current" time-frame. You can change it to any precise time-frame on which you wish to receive popup alerts if the price breaches any of the levels. If you leave it as "Current", you can still get the same result by switching your Chart to the time-frame you desire but know this that any time-frame you choose by switching your chart, has no effects on the performances and operations of the Dashboard generally.
Obviously, this development will help the Trader to be notified on time when the price has begun to trend in a certain direction and a timely breakout alerts on the trade signal alerts from the Dashboard.
NOTE that the Dashboard may not give Trade signal alerts when any of the Support or Resistance level has been broken EXCEPT both of them tally together simultaneously. If trade signal alerts has not been sounding and you received RnS breakout alerts on the time-frame you chose, then it means that the price has broken one of the levels and you should pay attention to it because sometimes if not most of the times, the price might have gone far and almost exhausted before you receive trade signal alerts especially if it is on a longer time-frame.
For me, I set my Dashboard on M30 but you can test any period that you desire depends on your type of trader and your trading style. If you are a Day-Trader or Scalper, you can try M5, M15, M30 or H1 for a timely notification for timely action on what to do next with the currency pair concerned. I recommend that you set both Trade signal alerts and SnR breakout alerts to the same period/time-frame for better results while the intermediate or long-term traders may consider longer time-frames. This has been giving good results as we were entering the market early before the trend becomes exhausted and turns back on us.
*** You may however try it out on Demo account on all of the time-frames and stick with one that gives better results. For me, I used to go for M30 and switch higher to H1, then to H4 and D1 for a better view of the price's current position on each time-frame's Support and Resistance levels before considering the currency pair with the other trading conditions as required by the system for trading consideration.
Please do not take my word for it, try it out yourself to determine which one works for you. I wish you the best of favor as you strive to build a credible Forex trading career.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ON THESE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ANY TIME AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER YOU TO YOUR SATISFACTION.
Thanks for being there always. We shall ALL get there very soon
Olufemi Adeyemo - Opengates
Update Version 1.7
* I re-coded the Popup and Notification Alert to go off once every selected time by the user. Same for the Push notification on the mobile devices.
* Removed the bugs of upside down signal alerts that confuses the user.
Other updates are coming according to the users' experience and more research on how it could work better than it has been
Thanks and enjoy your day full of green pips
New Version updates 1.6
The additional features added to the indicator:
1. Push notification was successfully added to the indicator based on the users' demand and to improve its use for everyone. This will enable the user to receive trade alerts notifications on his mobile device while he is not on the PC.
2. Sound and Popup Alerts were divided into sets of two:
i. The first ones is to sound and pop-up according to the number of times entered into the parameter setting by the user.
ii. The second ones is to keep sounding and with pop-up coming up persistently in order to keep the user aware of the new incoming trade signals and the stable alerts as the market is moving in the right direction.
More updates later based on the users' experiences and suggestions to improve the performances of this indicator.
New Update on Version 5:
1. Re-wrote the code to give early entry signals, this makes the trader to enter the market ealier than before so the
market will not reverse against the trade entered.
2. This was also done in order for the trader to avoid getting the SL hit by retracements
3. The entry procedure remained the same but just that for the early entry, the trader should use H1 TF to check if the
price has broken above resistance in case of buy signal and if the price had broken below the support level in case of
The trade can then enter trade if those conditions are well in place including checking the Economic calendar if there is
a news or not especially both high and medium impact news.
4. The trader can enter trade on any time frame he/she is so desire, just make sure ALL the CONDITIONS are in place.
Thanks, more updates are coming as I make more research on how to improve its working to give more accurate signals that
will almost always give profits at any trade execution. And also based on the users' observations and comments.
Thanks so much for your patience up till this point.
Thanks for being there!
New updates: Version 1.4
1. The codes causing excessive logging removed.
2. Whenever there is an higher probability signal, the popup alert comes only once instead of repeated triggering
3. The same with Sound alerts system, it now comes just once per signal
4. Added "pass mark" symbol to the TRADE column in order to clearly distinguish an higher probability signal
5. Directional arrows are applied to the RATES column right side to notify the traders of potential up-signals from 60% upwards. UP arrow for Buy signal forming while DOWN arrow is for Sell signal forming.
More updates on the way based on the users' discovery and comments.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
*** IMPORTANT: If you don't have MT4 freezing problem with the previous version of this indicator, there is NO NEED to download this updated version.
New Update on this Indicator (Please read very well to your understanding):
* Some Users complained of MT4 freezing whenever they attach this indicator to their chart but other Users including I - the author, do not have this problem with our MT4/PC. But all the same, it has been updated and the purported code suspected to be causing freezing has been removed and working fine now.
Therefore, download and use this updated version ONLY if you are having MT4 freezing issues with the previous version.
The problem is majorly premised on the kind of PC you are using for your trading business. it may also be caused by the version of the MT4 you are using, try and always update your MT4 to a new version whenever you discover there is a new updated version.
Further more, as experienced by some users, if you successfully attach this indicator but the fonts, letters or images muddled up, try and reduce the size of the font or select another font type from the parameter setting in "Input" section of the indicator. But if it didn't solve the problem, then adjust your PC's resolution display from your PC's system setting.
That should resolve it.
VERY (VERY) IMPORTANT:
PLEASE if you buy or rent this product and you have issues, try and send message to me and don't be quick to post bad reviews on the product. The fact that the product didn't meet your expectations does not mean it is not and will not work for others. Bad reviews discourage others from enjoying what the product has to offer. For every product, there are ideas behind it, the ideas behind this product may not match your expectations, it does NOT means that the product is totally useless. Read the product's descriptions before you purchase or rent it to find out if it matches your expectations, this will prevent you from being disappointed and prevents the seller/author from being short-changed of all his/her efforts and resources expended on the product created for a purpose.
Thanks for your understanding, interest and purchase.
More updates coming based on users' experience and comments.
These were the updates done to it:
* Periodical updates and chart refreshing were successfully added.
- The user can now choose the time he/she wishes for Currency Strength Meter (CSM) to update for fresh data.
-These are the time/periods that can be used:
=> M1 = 1, M5 = 5, M15 = 15, M30 = 30, H1 = 60, H4 = 240, D1 = 1440 & W1 = 10080 and it shall updates when the time interval reaches. Any value apart from these will not work with the indicator!
* The user can place the whole indicator pack on any time frame but it will return to the user's selected period in the parameter setting. This means that the user can select the Time-frame window he/she wants the indicator to be while it updates from the parameter setting.
* The background color can be chosen now according to the user's preferences.
* Candle time was also added for the user to know the remaining time for the bar/candle according to the chart it was attached and the updates to take place.
* Updating Alert popup was also added to be aware of when the indicator updates. The user can disable this if not needed.
*** More updates to come later due to the Users' experiences and comments.
The codes were re-engineered to improve its performances.
It was also given a touch to increase the data retrieval speed for timely information passage to the Trader.
More updates are coming based on the user's experiences and more research to make it work better.
Thanks for your interest.