Trajecta Ocean NZD
Trajecta Ocean NZD is a Trading Signal Indicator Platform using evolutionary, non-repainting, and self adjusted algorithms of Trajecta Labs.
Trajecta Ocean NZD Signals: 1-Wave, 2-Shark, 3-Whale, 4-Fish, 5-Pacific, 6-Atlantic, 7-Arctic, 8-Indian, 9-Southern, and 10-Marine
Description of the Platform
- Trajecta Labs Platform: Trajecta Ocean NZD (just for pairs with NZD) - click here for all pairs Trajecta Ocean full version
- Platform Strategy: based on price action, evolutionary algorithms, smart support and resistance analysis and risk management
- Signal Strategy: based on performance and custom filters
- Signal Algorithms: standard and proprietary support and resistance algorithms and indicators
- Signal Setup: automatic
- Market/Instruments: just for NZD based Forex pair (examples: NZDUSD, EURNZD, AUDNZD, etc.)
- Timeframes for this strategy: any Timeframe
- Recommended trading signal quality: equal or higher than 80%
- Trading Profile: better for swing trading
- Risk Profile: better for moderate
- Backtesting period: 2,000 to 50,000 bars (check terminal minimal bars)
- Backtesting timeframe: any timeframe, but it is very important to choose the best one inside recommended trading signal quality.
Why Trajecta Labs?Because several of our trading signals are top ranking at MQL5 signals services, even for Demo and Real accounts. The technology of this trading signal indicator is based on Trajecta Labs, where we work hard creating and testing new quantitative evolutionary strategies and algorithms for several markets. Trajecta Labs are our massive trading systems and trading signals testing laboratories (click here to visit our site and check some of our best signals alive).
Trajecta Labs Factory Setup Test
2014.04.13 00:25:22.438 Trajecta Ocean (NZDCAD,H1) [ Strategy: 6-Atlantic - Quality: 91.2% - Pips: 689.4 / 33K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:25:08.597 Trajecta Ocean (NZDJPY,M30) [ Strategy: 9-Southern - Quality: 93.2% - Pips: 124.7 / 11K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:24:58.008 Trajecta Ocean (NZDUSD,H4) [ Strategy: 6-Atlantic - Quality: 93.9% - Pips: 1.8K / 23K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:24:51.626 Trajecta Ocean (NZDCAD,H4) [ Strategy: 8-Indian - Quality: 90.7% - Pips: 1.4K / 8K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:24:16.555 Trajecta Ocean (NZDUSD,D1) [ Strategy: 2-Shark - Quality: 91.9% - Pips: 2.0K / 5K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:23:58.546 Trajecta Ocean (AUDNZD,D1) [ Strategy: 1-Wave - Quality: 90.9% - Pips: 554.5 / 5K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:23:52.180 Trajecta Ocean (NZDCAD,H4) [ Strategy: 1-Wave - Quality: 92.1% - Pips: 873.1 / 8K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:23:29.919 Trajecta Ocean (NZDUSD,H1) [ Strategy: 9-Southern - Quality: 97.8% - Pips: 946.5 / 50K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:23:27.736 Trajecta Ocean (NZDCAD,D1) [ Strategy: 9-Southern - Quality: 92.1% - Pips: 552.7 / 1K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:23:01.227 Trajecta Ocean (NZDUSD,D1) [ Strategy: 2-Shark - Quality: 91.9% - Pips: 2.0K / 5K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:26:37.756 Trajecta Ocean (NZDUSD,H4) [ Strategy: 8-Indian - Quality: 91.7% - Pips: 1.1K / 23K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:26:23.908 Trajecta Ocean (NZDJPY,H4) [ Strategy: 9-Southern - Quality: 94.3% - Pips: 679.8 / 1K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:26:07.991 Trajecta Ocean (NZDCAD,H1) [ Strategy: 9-Southern - Quality: 96.8% - Pips: 1.5K / 33K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:26:05.831 Trajecta Ocean (NZDCAD,D1) [ Strategy: 3-Whale - Quality: 91.1% - Pips: 303.9 / 1K bars ] 2014.04.13 00:25:31.973 Trajecta Ocean (NZDUSD,H4) [ Strategy: 4-Fish - Quality: 91.1% - Pips: 1.4K / 23K bars ]
About Trajecta Labs platforms of Trading Signals Indicators
Trajecta trading signals indicators are an innovative, no repainting and automatic buy/sell indicators platform for any pair or period.
The decision support system of our Indicators uses the very same technology of our successful line of Trajecta Labs trading signals published at MQL5, however using Indicators instead of Expert Advisors (EA). The difference is that the Indicator don't really send orders to the market, and just the trader decides when doing this, based or not on the Trading Signals Indicators.
As all trading work is done by the user, the advantage of such Indicators is that product prices are very low, comparing to our 100% automatic market EAs and subscription trading signals.
All our trading signals are built with a smart system to detect the best and worst moments of the trades (risk intelligence).
The indicator gives visibility to the trader to the best time to trade, with a trend panel and easy visual backtesting of the strategy for any pair or timeframe.
You don't need any adjustment, since the indicator will look for the buy/sell signals and alert you with an optional popup alert message and was adjusted using data mining of the most profitable Trajecta Labs setups for the signal algorithm.
The main idea of this trading signal indicator is to help traders find the best pairs and timeframes, and improve the visibility of the best and worst moments of the signal.
About Intelligence Areas to define StopLoss and TakeProfit
The Intelligence Areas are color limits, with colors defined by input parameters, where you can define the best StopLoss and TakeProfit using the following information:
- Trend Area: this is the real area inside the last trading signal the prices are ranging.
- Prevision Area: this is the probably rally area that you can expect prices ranging.
- Forecasting Area: this is the forecasting vision of the trading signal (triangles).
Trajecta VTP - Visibility Trend Panel
This indicator is our first trading signal indicator with the Trajecta VTP - Visibility Trend Panel, an innovative panel alert of Trajecta to help traders decision when using trading signal indicators. The panel has an algorithm for smart best and worst moments probability detection and real time information, using the following convention:
- Gray: probably a weak trend (typical state of a signal starting)
- Green: probably a strong trend (good moment to a close a position partially)
- Blue: probably a near end of a strong trend
- Red: probably a bad signal (be aware to stop the trade)
Trajecta VIB - Visual Indicator Backtesting
We work hard to create a visual way to backtest a trading signal indicator and to create the Trajecta VIB - Visual Indicator Backtesting technology.
With our innovative system, now you can create several backtestings of any pair or timeframe, as fast as a click of one button, and that you can select using your market experience.
To do this, you just need to zoom in a graph to the maximal you can, and after that inspect if you have more green/blues than red bars. The more green/blues the better.
Quality Control Panel
With the Quality Control Panel you can get some information about the last signal and the signal quality:
- Version of the Indicator
- Signal Average Period (average period duration of all signals)
- Signal Backtesting Total Pips / Total Bars
- Signal Quality (a real time measure of the quality of the signal)
You can select and enable the Alert Panel messages, to alert when signal changes from long to short position.
Step by Step Usage Guide
- Select the pair you want to trade
- Select the period you want to trade
- Wait for a Buy or Sell signal alert (be patient if you are using periods higher than M30)
- Select a Stop Loss and Take Profit
- If the signal quality is lower than recommended at trading signal description go back to step 1 and change the pair and/or period.
Trajecta is a Brazilian company, founded in 2003, that delivers quantitative and algorithmic trading solutions to global investors, always looking for a level of innovation and return that no other quantitative system can match (complete list of Trajecta Labs market and signals products).