Alert Stochastic for MT5
Alert Stochastic plus delay and level Filter
A stochastic oscillator is a momentum indicator comparing a particular closing price of a security to a range of its prices over a certain period of time.
We added many types of alerts plus the Level Cross Filter to aid in your search for better opportunities in the market.
- Sound alert
- Push Notification (Alerts can be sent to your mobile phone)
- Signs on chart
- Alert box
- Level Filter
- Delay Level Filter
- K,D, Slowing Period - This option sets the stochastic parameters up.
- Push Notification - This option enables your MetaTrader 5 to send alerts to your smartphone (IOS or Android).
- Sound Alert - Enable sound alert on cross or level mode.
- Alert Box - Enable simple alert box on events.
- CrossKD - Enable alert on crossing KD Lines.
- UpLevelAlert / DwLevelAlert - Configure the range Max and Min of indicator level to alert you.
- LevelAlert - Enable alert on crossing the levels configured above.
- CrossLevel - Enable cross alert filter by level.
- DelayCrossFilter - Set the alerts on the next bar to avoid premature crosses. (False alerts filter).
- Arrows Code - MQL Code for charts arrows.