The Expert Advisor works based on the principle of building up position (Martingale) when the price touches the defined channel boundaries.
See the EA operation here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/22974
- Start - if false, the Expert Advisor will not open a new series of transactions;
- Distance1 - distance (points) from the current price, at which a Buy order will be opened;
- Distance2 - distance (points) from the current price, at which a Sell order will be opened;
- Distance3 - distance (points) from the previous order, at which an opposite position with the lot multiplied by K will be opened;
- OneProfit - profit (points) if there is one open position;
- MinProfit - profit (points) if there are several open positions;
- MaxLot - maximum order volume;
- K - order increase coefficient;
- Lot - initial (first) order volume;
- Magic - ID of the orders;
Thank you for your attention and good luck!