Ramdo High Ratio
Ramdo High Rating is a trading robot for the trading on forex and trades several strategies. This is a Trend Following system that trades mainly during European and NY sessions.
This Expert advisor not use arbitrage, Martingala, Grid then from test results in a high resistance to slippage, the system can also work with Pc or Vps a latency up to a recommended maximum of 100ms.
All trades are covered by fixed stop loss and take profit.
The EA has been subjected to stress tests for a period of 16 years and passes every year with a very advantageous profit / drawdown ratio.
It analyzes the market without using obsolete indicators and pattern, looking for the main trend, entering the market based on volatility and an intelligent algorithm to predict the likely future trend.
The maximum accuracy backtests allowed show a high payout rate and good resistance to unexpected market events.
Recommended Test Period 2003 to Today. EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, EURAUD it is not recommended for use on other pairs, without being aware of the increased risks.
if you can not run a backtest, watch the video below.
|Symbol||EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, EURAUD|
|Settings||Default or set files|
|Brokers||Broker with low spread and commission, ecn, stp or ndd|
|Minimum Deposit||200 usd|
|Market Entry method||Market Order|
|Tester Method||tick by tick|
- Lot: lot amount with autolot disabled
- Autolot: Enable autolot or disable it
- Risk: risk for autolot calculation
- Magic Number: id for identify Ea orders
- Spread Allowed: spread limit, over no trade will be open
- Take Profit: take profit for order
- Stop Loss: Stop Loss for Order
- Trade Comment: trades comments
- Enable Fixed Trading Hour: if true, change from recommended trading hours to your prefer trading hours
- Fixed Start Hour: hour for start trading
- Fixed Stop Hour: hour for stop trading
- Enable Bars To Close: the trade is closed after X bars
- Bars To Close: X Bars
- Enable Trailing Stop: Enable Trailing Stop
- Trailing Stop in Point: Trailing Stop in Point
- Trailing Step in Point: Trailing Step in Point