- Buy/Sell buttons for manual trading added - the EA can thus also be used as a trade manager
- Fix: issue with suffix/prefix in some constellations
- fix in calculation of individual tp in equity
- Fixed: load configuration function
- Added: new strategy "2leg correlation trading"
- Added: trailing stop with PSR/ATR
- Added: enter prefix/suffix
- Added: "fuzzy logic" - let trades open only when the signal turns in the right direction
- Added: Additional filters for trade entries - Stochastics, Stochastics Zones, ADX, EMA(50)
- Added: Maximum lot size to better control lot size calculations
- Added: function to close at opposite filter signal
This is the last major feature update for the MT4 version. I will now work more intensively on the MT5 version to enable valid backtests for automatic trading. Until then, the Correlation Trader remains a tool for the experienced trader - it's not an "I work a few weeks, but cost thousands of $" EA - like so many here in the market. Please keep this in mind BEFORE you give a rating.
* it is possible to enter the pairs yourself. So you can trade any combination you like.
* some approvements (e.g. tooltip with profit per side and count of trades)
* some additional features, wished by users (old set files are still valid)
- the EA now can save and load a file to prevent loss of trades after restarting
- two new strategies let the EA become a complete trading system
- a lot of improvements in money management and GUI
- much more ...
- Many new features. Please watch the video for version 3 and the blogs for the EA.
Main work was on the money-management functions. Thanks to all users/customers, who gave useful tips to improve this section. Please read the updated blog entry.
- set an indiviual sl/tp in pips for every single trade
- option to prevent trading the same asset again
- Trademanagement „Averaging“ added (positions in the same direction of the bad pair can be added in defined steps)
- Trademanagement „Reappraisal“ added (positions in the opposite direction of the bad pair can be added in defined steps)
- Options for money management can now be set in pips too
- automatic recalculation possible at a defined time
- the scoring system is now ready for public release. The calculation method is still under development! Your feedback is very appreciated!
- two trading modes with the scoring system added. "trade only the strongest pair" or "trade both pairs only, if both are strong". use these modes only in demo at the moment!
- for all users, who have huge display modes i have added a new "UHD layout"
- added virtual stop loss and take profit for correlated pairs
- virtual stop loss and take profit can be entered in equity or percent of equity
- first version of a "trade-score"
- lock profit at a specific level (never again make a winner a loser)
- DEMO: Now 3 correlated pairs instead of 2 and 30 minutes testing time instead of 10 :-)
- Fix: Position of Charts now persistent after MT4 is restarted
- Fix: Alerts generated now only in (active time)
- Button added to enable/disable "auto trade" on all correlated pairs with one click
- Improvements in Signal-Algorithm to better support full "auto trade"
- Button for Autotrade can have a different color
- Fix: Number of found correlations can be limited
- Fix: Recalculate only possible if no more trades are open
- Fix: Font size on buttons now customizable