Clever Trend Swing Levels
The indicator measures, through the zigzag indicator, the levels of trend or correction.
it shows in the chart the levels of each low or high detected.
How is this indicator useful?
- This indicator determines, depending on Zigzag parameter if a trend is beginning, developing, or ending
- This indicator determines the direction of the trend
- Levels as positive or negative numbers, depending on the direction of the trend and count of retracement.
Support and questions:
Use our discord server if you have any question or need support.
Carlos Forero, Member of Clever Trading Club, private organization with the purpose of design clever solutions to generate constant profits with adapted risk
Other Suggested indicators
Clever Trend Swing Levels is designed to work and complement its signals with the following indicators:
- Selecting best currencies to trade (CEF Spread Currencies Spread)
- Determine the levels of the trend (CEF Counting Levels) (Actual Indicator)
- Determine of trend Strength (CEF Trend Force)
- Complete Strategy Signals Indicator (CEF Scalper Pro)
- Find Order Blocks Patterns (CEF Order Block Signals)
- Find Market Market Patterns (CEF TDI Pro Signals)
Other Very Useful Tools
- Determine the probability of expansión or contraction of range (CEF Range Predictor)