- Reviews (2)
- What's new
OneKey Violent Trading
What is this:
Violent trading: means sending a large number of orders to your brokerage server, it can conduct a stress test of the trading.
In this program you can run a variety of trading tests.Now you can trade at high speed, For example 1000 orders in an instant.
The Demo version's link: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/38431/
Why to use:
- Whether manual trading or EA trading, the status of the broker server is very important. So it is beneficial to conduct a trading stress test on the broker server.
- To EA trading, a lot of orders may be traded at the same time, which requires testing the operation.
- Especially in the Calender data period, it is necessary to conduct violent trading tests on the market.
How to use:
Usually you only need to adjust the Core Setting. Other Setting are easy to understanding.
- Input_TradeMODE = InstantRandom ; //Select trading mode, Random or specified
- InstantRandom : Random instant trading to buy or sell
- PendingRandom : Random pending trading to buylimit, sellstop...
- AllRandom : InstantRandom and PendingRandom
- Specified : BUY, SELL, BUYLIMIT, BUYSTOP, SELLLIMIT, SELLSTOP
- bool_AutoFromMarket=true; //true-Symbols automatically from Market Watch; false-input on the next
- string ForexName=""; //If the previous line is false, input your symbol. Default Chart symbol.
- int TicketCount=200; //Trade Count，For Hedge mode, different servers have different ticket upper limit.
- int MaxRequestCount=2; //Maximum number of requests, every request sleep 5 millisecond.
- PS: Unstable server will cause the order to fail, you can set the number of Request. MaxRequestCount=0 often trading failure with a bad network.
- IsSetPoint=true; //StopLoss or TakeProfit to Set Point: true---point ; false---price.
- StopLoss=0; //StopLoss Point or Price
- TakeProfit=0; //TakeProfit Point or Price
- MAGICNUM=0; //Magic Number
- input double PendingPrice=0.0; //PendingPrice: 0 means Random; Others means Specified.
- input int Pending_Point_Min=500; //if PendingPrice=0.0: The min random pending price point.
- input int Pending_Point_Max=2000; //if PendingPrice=0.0: The max random pending price point.
- input ENUM_ORDER_TYPE_TIME Type_Time=ORDER_TIME_GTC;
- input datetime Expiration=0;
This program only used in Demo Account!
Before used, I suggest you have program to one key clean up your Trade Tickets.
You can clean up your Trade Tickets from my other one key products.
Thanks for using my program.
1. StopLoss or TakeProfit can be choose to Set Point or Set Price.
According this function, you can set a lot of positon/pending tickets to be same StopLoss or TakeProfit. So you can try many
position orders closed at the same time.
2. Pending order Price can be choose to Random or Specified.
According this funciton, you can set a lot of pending tickets to be same open price. So... you can try many pending orders trading at the same time.