Trajecta Destiny is an innovative semi-automatic trading signal indicator, for any pair or period, that has a built in system to detect the best and worst moments of the signal.
The idea is to give visibility to the trader to the best time to trade, with a trend panel and easy visual backtesting of the strategy for any pair or timeframe.
You don't need any adjustment, since the indicator will look for the buy/sell signals and alert you with an optional popup alert message and was adjusted using data mining of the most profitable Trajecta Labs setups for the signal algorithm.
The main idea of this trading signal indicator is to help traders find the best pairs and timeframes, and improve the visibility of the best and worst moments of the signal.
Description of the Trading Signal
- Strategy: based on trend reversal and following momentum and center of gravity detection
- Algorithm: standard and proprietary indicators
- Signal Setup: automatic
- Market/Instruments: any Forex pair
- Main factory adjustment pair/timeframe: EUR/USD,H1
- Best currencies for this strategy: USD, EUR and JPY
- Best timeframes for this strategy: M15 and H1
- Recommended trading signal quality: equal or higher than 80%
- Trading Profile: better for swing trading
- Risk Profile: better for moderate
- Main Platform: Trajecta Magic
- Backtesting period: 2,000 periods (check terminal minimal bars)
- Backtesting timeframe: any timeframe, but it is very important to choose the best one inside recommended trading signal quality.
Trajecta VTP - Visibility Trend Panel
This indicator is our first trading signal indicator with the Trajecta VTP - Visibility Trend Panel, an innovative panel alert of Trajecta to help traders decision when using trading signal indicators. The panel has an algorithm for smart best and worst moments probability detection and real time information, using the following convention:
- Gray: probably a weak trend (typical state of a signal starting)
- Green: probably a strong trend (good moment to a close a position partially)
- Blue: probably a near end of a strong trend
- Red: probably a bad signal (be aware to stop the trade)
Trajecta VIB - Visual Indicator Backtesting
We work hard to create a visual way to backtest a trading signal indicator and to create the Trajecta VIB - Visual Indicator Backtesting technology.
With our innovative system, now you can create several backtestings of any pair or timeframe, as fast as a click of one button, and that you can select using your market experience.
To do this, you just need to zoom in a graph to the maximal you can, and after that inspect if you have more green/blues than red bars. The more green/blues the better.
Quality Control Panel
With the Quality Control Panel you can get some information about the last signal and the signal quality:
- Version of the Indicator
- Last Signal (BUY or SELL)
- Signal Average Period (average period duration of all signals)
- Signal Quality (a real time measure of the quality of the signal)
You can select and enable the Alert Panel messages, to alert when signal changes from long to short position.
Step by Step Usage Guide
- Select the pair you want to trade
- Select the period you want to trade
- Wait for a Buy or Sell signal alert (be patient if you are using periods higher than M30)
- Select a Stop Loss and Take Profit
- If the signal quality is lower than recommended at trading signal description go back to step 1 and change the pair and/or period.